Aftermath- Chapter 20

Final Chapter.

(WILL WRITE MORE STORIES AFTER LIKE I SAID CAUSE I HIT 830+ READS IN LESS THAN 30 MINS AFTER WRITING CHAPTER 19)

ROY'S POV

I'm shaky. In a good way. I walk up to my room with my bag and just lay on my bed. My brain is still trying to comprehend what just happened. My lips against Ross's, and suddenly against Robert's. Is this what being high feels like? Suddenly I'm in a polyamorous relationship with two people who I've liked for years. It all changes in an instant. I looked down at the empty mattress where Robert and Ross slept. I noticed a stuffed animal. One of a cat. With a small note attached to it. In Robert's handwriting. "Take this friend, for your bad dreams. (Me and Ross have one too)" It read. I'm pretty sure he left this here as a friend, because him and Ross got together on the ferris wheel, so that means he just did something nice. I smiled. It calmed me down a bit. Though it was only around 7:30, I still felt very tired. My brain was STILL comprehending life. But I have to admit, the little stuffed animal was helping. I eventually drifted off into a relaxed sleep.

ROSS'S POV

As soon as I walked in, I noticed mom still wasn't home. I walked right up to my bedroom, shut the door and fell onto my bed. Face first into a pillow. I sighed in a dramatic way. I then proceeded to just scream into my pillow. I swear all my emotions have clouded into one today. Hope, worry, happiness... love. Is that even an emotion? I guess it's a feeling. I grabbed my spare pillow and turned to my side. I noticed a small friend next to the mattress I had laid down. It was a cat. It had a note in Robert's handwriting. "Here is a friend! For anytime you need him. Roy has one too, so do I. Matching friends!" It read. I smiled and gently tugged the note off, putting it on my side table. I sat the little cat next to my pillow as I lay there in thought. 

ROBERT'S POV

I sat my little friend on my nightstand. I hoped they had all found theirs. I was originally going to give them the cats anyways, but now I realize I had the perfect timing. I really hope it helps Roy with his nightmares. That isn't originally why I was gonna give him one! It was just because we were "friends." But I curled up to a pillow as I imagined what we could all do together. Help cure Ross of his fears, go out on small dates as "hangouts" to everyone else, and just be a... uhmmm... wait couples are two people what are we? Whatever. We'll be together, that's the point.

BONUS

3 Months After Most Recent Events/They Started Dating

ROSS'S POV

I got a text from Roy. "I have to go to my uncles. And I can't stay with you guys because of the bloodstain. I blamed myself for it. It was technically my fault. And my mom was told by my uncle that I wasn't there. So I have to be there tomorrow." It read. I clenched my fists in anger. I wanted to throw my phone across the room. I wanted to.. rid Roy of his uncle. I want to finish the job that weird thing started. I took a screenshot of the text and sent it to Robert, to which he responded with, "He told me. I want to do something about it." "Same" I texted back. "Come over, maybe we can discuss it." I text back. "Kk." He sends. I look out my window to wait for him. Once again my mom is not home. She works a lot, but she is nice. I see Robert heading over after about 3 minutes, and I open the door. "Hey Rob!" I say. "Hey Ross." He says, greets me with a small kiss and walks inside. I shut the door and followed him. We headed up to my room and sat on my bed. "I'm so done with Roy's uncle. I just want him dead." I say angrily. I felt like punching a wall. "Well..." Robert said. I looked at him in confusion. Then I realized what he meant. He meant... killing Roy's uncle. Like, 3rd degree murder. "No.. no no no no. We can't do that. We'll get caught." I said, a bit freaked. But really. I did want to. "What's worth doing is worth getting away with." Robert said. (That's a quote from my dad.) I looked at him. I wanted to do it. I really did. I really really did. I stood up, and walked out of the room. I grabbed a pair of gloves, and a bat. I walked back to my room. I threw the bat on the floor. "We have until tomorrow." I say.

Y'ALL WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT WERE YA

Anyways. Yes, a chapter or two more will be posted. 

Get ready. Because Ross and Robert are done with the Uncle's shit.

STAY TUNED Y'ALL

THE MOMENT WE ALL WANT

Is going to be brought to you by me! <3

Word count  - 866