Dreams Come True- Chapter 19

TY FOR 800+ READS GUYS

ENJOY <3

(Also this is the second to last chapter)

ROY'S POV

"We have something we both need to tell you." Ross said, clearly about to explain something huge. I could hear it in his voice. "See.. me and Robert are.. dating now." Ross said. I felt something inside me crack. "But... we're... polyamorous." Ross continued. A little bit of the crack was repaired at that statement. "And... we like you. It's slightly confusing at a young age but.. do you want to be with... us? As a triangle?" Ross said. The crack was almost fixed. I felt such a mix of emotions. Confusion, happiness, everything at once. "How do I know you're not kidding me?" I ask. Ross didn't say anything. He simply took a deep breath, leaned down and kissed me. For 10 seconds straight. My head clouded with pure joy. "I-" I started. I didn't know how to respond. Robert then also kissed me, shorter, maybe 7 seconds, but a kiss. (Both kisses on the lips) I felt dizzy. "Y- yes!" I managed out. I almost teared up. I felt myself burning up, probably as red as EVER. I felt myself flush. This was the happiest moment in my life. It was. Better than anything else I had ever felt around them, this was it. I hugged Robert and Ross as tight as I possibly could. "I- I have to be- uh- go- home, but I'll text you.. you guys later!" I said, slowly walking back into my home. 

ROSS'S POV

That happened. That- was real. That just happened. We're in a little love triangle. Me, Robert and Roy. It finally, really, happened! "Wow." Robert said, speaking my mind in a singular word. "I'm surprised you ended up kissing him." I said as we started walking again. "Same. I didn't even get the thought of doing it, I just did." he said. "That's kinda how it went when I kissed you." I admitted. "Well, I guess that means you really wanted to do it, am I right?" Robert asked with his big grin. "You know what I noticed during that conversation?" I asked. "What?" Robert asked. "When I said we were dating, before I said we were poly, Roy looked the most upset I think I've ever seen him." I said. "Well, you didn't see him after he shoved you against a wooden table and probably gave you a scar." Robert said. "Fair." I said, as we continued walking. Me and Robert were almost neighbours, so as soon as I dropped him off I would get back home.

ROBERT'S POV

I was tired again, even though we had all slept in. I couldn't wait for us to hang out again. We wouldn't have to be afraid of our feelings anymore. We'd be able to make kind comments without worry. We'd be able to give hugs and share our feelings. Gayly, without any trouble. "Do you think we gave Roy a little too much love?" Ross suddenly asked. "What do you mean, too much love?" I asked. "He was acting like a drunk person, kinda tipsy after we both kissed him." Ross said. "Fair point. I thought the rush of adrenaline was high when you alone kissed me!" I exclaimed. As we approached my house, Ross said "Well, I got more where that came from," and nudged me. I blushed a bit. I also realized we wouldn't have to hide our blush anymore. Though Roy hiding his face in his sweater was cute. I nudged Ross back. I returned The favor and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before heading inside. I waved bye to him as he walked back to his home.

THIS WAS EVEN SHORTER CUZ ONE MORE CHAPTER

READ THE CREATORS NOTE THAT I'M GONNA POST PLS

631 Words