Continuation- Chapter 17

ROBERT'S POV

I didn't expect this. But I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. His lips are soft against mine, and they stay that way for 30 seconds straight. (YEAH) Ross pulls back, breathless. I'm speechless. I'm burning up in blush and my stomach twists with butterflies. Ross's face lights up as he fully comprehends what he just did. After a few minutes of flustered silence, I say something. "That was... nice." "Yeah..." Ross says, still redder than ever. I calm down a bit and after more waiting, the ride finally comes to a stop and allows me and Ross to get off. "We should tell Roy where we are." I say. Ross nods. "Hey... should we also tell him we're.. you know, dating?" Ross asks. "Tomorrow. And then we can ask him about, us all maybe.. being together?" I ask. "Yeah." Ross agrees, and pulls out his phone to shoot Roy a text. I get a ding as the message sends to the group chat, but I don't check since I know it's Ross.

ROY'S POV

I get a message from the group chat, from Ross. "Meet by the entrance if you're ready." it reads. "Yep, heading there now." I send in response. I'm really curious what they've been up too, but I don't ponder it. I eventually make it back to the front, and Ross's mom is waiting there as well. "Oh, hi Roy." She greets me. "Hi... uhm.. Ross's mom?" I say. "Oh, call me Jaune." She says. We stand there silently with park noises around us for a solid five minutes before I finally see Ross and Robert coming our way. "Took you guys forever." I say, and they share an embarrassed look. I give them a puzzled one myself, and we all head out for Jaune's truck. We sit down, me next to Ross and Ross next to Robert. They look at each other in silence, seemingly speaking through their eyes. They smile and look away from each other. I sit there in pure confusion. What the hell is going on? 

ROSS'S POV

My stomach can't stop flipping as I anticipate tomorrow, and telling Roy about me and Robert, and confessing again. It was hard enough doing it once! Although it might have been better if we weren't so high up. But I can't stop thinking about that kiss either. I want to scream my heart out in pure joy. I cannot believe I did that! I, Ross, kissed somebody! I did! I somehow was brave enough to do it! I shouldn't be too surprised though, Roy is starting to think more before acting. My stomach flutters as the moment plays back in my head over and over. "Ross, you good? You look red." Roy says, making me jump. "Oh- yeah I'm fine." I respond, and drift off into dreamland again.

ROBERT'S POV

Ross better not make it too obvious. We just have to wait until tomorrow to reveal it, and Ross isn't doing very well keeping it together. But it's kind of cute. I have to admit I can't stop thinking about what just happened either. The truck drives on. We eventually make it back, and we get out and head inside. "You guys can shower if my mom isn't gonna tonight." Ross says. I nod, and Roy does as well. Ross asks his mom, who says it's fine. He hops in the shower, leaving me and Roy alone in his room. 

ROY'S POV

I'm still curious about what they did. "Hey Robert?" I ask. "Yeah?" He responds. "What did you and Ross do while I was off eating? You guys were gone for an awfully long time." I say. "Oh! Uh- we uhm.. we went on the ferris wheel and.. chatted." Robert says in a, "oh shit" kinda voice. "I thought Ross was afraid of heights?" I say, confused. "Oh, he is. I forgot and he agreed anyway." Robert confirms. "Hm. Did he freak out at all?" I ask, trying to get more information. "Not really. He got.. uhm.. a little nervous." Robert said, giving me a "Why are you asking." kind of look. Ross got out of the shower, as we chatted, avoiding his mom so she wouldn't see his wound while he secretly re-bandaged it up, and I got in the shower next.

ROSS'S POV

Robert went downstairs to chill on the couch and find something to watch since I don't have a tv in my room, and I was left to be alone. I laid on my bed for a while, thinking about things. Like Robert. And the kiss. I just can't stop thinking about it! Eventually, my mom came in the room and sat next to me. "Oh, hey mom." I say, greeting her. "Hey Ross. I know that look you and Robert gave each other." She said, and nudged me. "What?" I asked. "I dated people at your age as well, hun." My mom said, giving me another nudge, and standing up. I blushed at the remark, knowing she knew about me and Robert. She stared at me with a smirk for a minute, standing in my door frame. She then walked out as Roy got out of the bathroom. Robert took his turn and we all chilled in my room. 

ROBERT'S POV

Ross's mom came in after a bit of us just chatting, and said, "Keep it quieter. I'm gonna head to bed, you kids make sure you eventually go to sleep." And proceeded to shut the door to her and Ross's room. "Hey Ross?" Roy asks all of a sudden. "Yeah?" He responds. I worry he's gonna pester Ross like he did me, but my fear is thankfully not reality. "I want an Uno rematch, so I brought cards. Wanna try again guys?" He asks. I'm tired, and in need of a small break from everybody and everything to comprehend life, but I agree anyways. Ross nods, and Roy shuffles the cards. Ross looks tired as well, and I'm surprised Roy isn't himself. To be honest, Ross looks more tired than I feel. Which is really something. Though I am pretty sure he doesn't sleep normally, since I always wake up to a hundred, thousand messages from Ross that date from one to five am every day. (I'm the Ross of me and my friends group chat lmao) We play, and even though Ross is tired, he keeps winning. I feel like I'm about to doze off after about 40 minutes of non-stop Uno playing. Finally, Roy wins. He gets up to use the bathroom, and I zone out attempting to stay awake. Me and Ross are sitting next to each other, and I eventually lose the battle of staying awake, and I'm pretty sure Ross did too right before I fell asleep.

ROY'S POV

I come back to Robert and Ross asleep against the backboard of Ross's bed. I look at the time and come to the realization that it is 12 am and we have been playing for 40 minutes straight. I feel a bit bad for making them play that long. I noticed the mattress that Ross had laid out, and I grabbed a spare blanket and pillow from his closet and laid down.  I noticed I was pretty tired as well, and fell asleep pretty fast.

ROY'S POV BUT DREAMLAND :O

My uncle's voice ricocheted off of the walls. I was trapped in a box. All I could hear was him. Everywhere. I tried to cover my ears, but it was almost impossible to move. It was like being underwater. I could tell I was dreaming. But I couldn't stop what was happening around me. Everything suddenly faded. All around me was gray. Dark gray. I could hear something approaching behind me. I could feel it. But I couldn't turn around. I struggled against the dream, trying to wake up. I felt a hand on my shoulder. But this time, I couldn't push it away.

ROY'S POV OUT OF DREAMLAND

I awoke in a sweat, like how I'd seen Ross wake up when he had a nightmare. I was hyperventilating. "Roy?" I heard, and looked up. Robert was the one who touched my shoulder. "Roy, are you ok?" He asked worriedly. I was still freaked out, so I just gave him a weak look. He gave me a sympathy filled stare, before going into thought. I didn't know what he was thinking about, so I just focused on trying to calm the fuck down. Robert let his hand off the side of the bed. I was confused at first, and then realized what he meant. I looked away, trying not to blush. He was trying to see if I wanted to hold his hand like I held Ross's, since I guess he saw me and Ross asleep, fucking holding hands. He simply shrugged as I didn't answer and rolled further onto the bed, falling asleep again pretty quickly. His arm still hanging from the bedside. I laid back down, attempting to go back to sleep. I eventually gave up. I grasped his hand in mine. Comforting as all is with Robert and Ross, sleep took me eventually, dreamless AND nightmare-less.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!

 Word Count - 1530