Movement- Chapter 15

I Cried Writing Chapters 13&14

This is a slightly less eventful chapter

ENJOY! <3

ROY'S POV

I woke up first, normally, except for yesterday, and sat up, rubbing my eyes. Ross's arm is once again over Robert, yet it looks more on purpose than it did last time. I hear Ross shift before I even fully stand up. He looks over at me, gently removes his arm from Robert, and sits up. He waves to me, not speaking, which I assume is to not wake up Robert. Though I didn't think it would. I stand up, wave back, and walk out. I hear Ross following, and we only start talking once we've shut the door. "I was thinking, we could stay overnight at my house for the night before you have to be back here alone?" Ross suggested. "Sure, if Robert is ok with it." I say. Whenever I look at the missing side-table, it just reminds me of what I did that they both forgave me for so easily. They're good friends. They'll never like me as something more.

ROBERT'S POV

I wake up. Ross is gone as usual, and so is Roy. I get up and stretch, and proceed downstairs. Roy and Ross are chatting. I check the time. 10 am. "Breakfast?" I ask as I plop down on the couch next to them. "Yeah, soon, but we wanted to ask if we could stay the night at my place instead of Roy's tonight?" Ross asked. "Oh, of course!" I say. I could use a break from this place. "Wanna finish up that pizza?" Roy suggested. "For breakfast?" I ask. "Yeah.. well, there are 3 slices left, and my parents are gonna wanna know where it came from." Roy reasons. "Fair." I say. Ross gets up, puts the pizza in the oven, and sits back down. 

ROSS'S POV

We chat for a while as the pizza warms up. I eventually get up and get it out, and we share the last 3 slices as we talk. "Hey Ross?" Roy asks. "Yeah?" I respond. "Aren't YOUR parents gonna want to know why there is a huge bloodstain on the back of your tank top, and why you have a battle sized injury on your back?" Roy asks. "Oh- well, that is my only tank top. I mostly own hoodies and sweaters and jackets otherwise. I could just get rid of it. I don't think my mom would notice." I answer. Roy looks at me for a minute. "Maybe you could get the blood stain out... I think you look good in it." Roy says after a second.

ROY'S POV

I regret the words as soon as they come out of my mouth. "I mean-" I say awkwardly. "Oh, thanks!" Ross answers, who looks like he's struggling not to turn red. And is losing the battle. I already lost the battle. Robert just continues eating his slice, pretending like nothing is happening. "We should pack our stuff to leave for Ross's." Robert suggests. I cool down at the change of subject, and nod. "Yeah.." Ross says. I head upstairs to pack. I don't have much together since I wasn't originally planning on going anywhere. I throw together a night's worth of stuff and my Uno cards, because I want a rematch with Ross. Robert also comes up, and puts his stuff together. 

ROBERT'S POV

Welp. I think we all like each other. But I'm too afraid to ask. Maybe in time. I just wish, one of us would somehow work up enough confidence to tell the others. Once I'm done putting my stuff together, I grab my bag and carry it downstairs with me, setting it on the couch like I did the first day here. It's hard to believe that I've been here for like, 4 days. Ross heads upstairs as Roy comes down with his stuff. After about 10 minutes our stuff is together. I go up and get changed, then Ross, then Roy and we are ready to go at last. "Ross, lead the way. Even though we have been to your house a thousand times!" I say enthusiastically.

ROSS'S POV

We grab our bags and head out. After a few minutes of walking, Roy says; "What are we gonna do when we get there?" "We'll figure it out. But we've done almost everything available at your place." I answer. "Alright." Roy answers. "If I slap myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?" Robert asks out of the blue. "Robert what the fuck." Roy says, looking over at him with a blank stare. I shiver as we continue walking. My hoodie isn't exactly warm enough for the cold temperatures. Robert notices me shiver and stops walking for a second. He takes off his coat and hands it to me. "What?" I say as he hands it to me. "I'm not cold. Just take it." Robert says and looks away, blushing a bit. I put it on, and we continue. We eventually make it, and I knock on the door. My mom, (Juane) answers. "Oh hi Ross! And... Robert and Roy, right?" she says. "Yep!" Robert responds. "Can they stay over for a night?" I ask. "Of course!" she answers, and stands to the side to allow us all in. We walk in and I lead them up to my room. It's smaller than Roy's, but we do have 2 spare mattresses. "I can grab 2 mattresses this time. They are a bit smaller, but we will all have separate places to sleep." I say. Robert looked away, yet I saw a small hint of sadness before his expression cleared.

ROY'S POV

It took a little while to get to Ross's after we all packed up. But Ross's mom walked in after a little bit and asked; "Hey kids, there's an amusement park in town and I thought we could go!" "YES!!!" Robert said as soon as she finished her sentence. I gave a smile to Ross and nodded, and Ross agreed as well. Well, you kids make sure you're ready, and come out, and I'll drive you." Ross's mom says, and walks away from the doorframe. "I'm ready when you guys are." Ross says, and heads out.

Sorry It's Shorter. 

Thanks Guys For 600+ Reads!

And 35 Votes!!

Thx 4 Reading

1040 Words!