💜// trouble sleeping?

genre: fluff :D

donnie x gn!insomniac!reader

turned out kinda short, but hope you like it nonetheless (:

~。⁠*゚⁠+

Y/N TOSSED AND TURNED, BECOMING TWISTED IN THE COMFORTER AS TIME PASSED.

They let out a shaky, loud sigh, unbeknownst to them that Donatello was still half-awake.

"You feeling alright, Y/n?"

A exclamation of shock escaped their throat at the sound of his sleepy voice, before answering his question. "Yeah, just frustrated." In their peripheral vision, Y/n saw him turn to face them. "Trouble sleeping? Well, I dunno why I asked, the answer is clear." He muttered the last part to himself.

With a nod, Y/n lazily turned to face the purple-branded teen. Their hand slowly creeped towards Donnie's face, letting out slow breaths as they did so. Whilst watching their hand, his words filled the air. "Well, if you're having trouble," he segued, "there are a few possible ways I could help."

"Like?" Y/n mused. There was a small silence as Donnie chose his words carefully. 

"Perhaps... physical affection?" He rose a brow bone, slightly nervous countenance along with it. An airy giggle was made by Y/n as they smiled. "Sure." Donnie's face lit up as he scooted closer to them, limbs cautiously getting entangled in theirs. Once Y/n was against his plastron, he asked them their opinion.

"Is this acceptable?" Y/n nodded, slumber approaching them already. Donatello lowered his head onto the top of theirs, sighing against their scalp. "Good. Now, sweet dreams my beloved."