🌈//what is aftercare like with them? {💚🍋}

genre: fluff, lime

turtles x gn! reader hcs

~。⁠*゚⁠+

r. ❤️~ TAKES A WARM SHOWER/BATH WITH YOU.

Is always a little shyer than he was during sex, but offers to take a bath or shower together to help alleviate any soreness or whatnot afterwards.

When you do, it usually involves a lot of kissing, teasing, and cuddles.

l. 💙~ ALWAYS STARTS WITH CUDDLES, THEN ASKS IF YOU WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING.

Afterwards, Leo can not bear to leave you. Will cling to you for at least an hour, and after he's back on his feet, he'll ask if you want to watch something, like your favorite show,
youtuber, or movie.

If you say yes, he immediately goes to grab snacks. If not, totally okay, babe! He'll find something to do with you, whether that be talking about hyperfixations, joking around, having deep conversations, or just laying in comfortable silence together.

Oh, and groping. Lots of it.

d. 💜~ NO MATTER WHAT, ALWAYS COLLECTS DATA FIRST.

Donnie gets you fresh clothes, usually his hoodie, and asks you roughly the same series of questions:

"On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you?"

"What did you like? What did you not?"

"What would change next time? What would you keep?"

After you answer, he also asks if need any food, water, cuddles, if you wanna watch something, if you need something for any soreness, etc. Always wants to make sure you're happy and well cared for afterwards. Stays by your side for the whole day afterwards if he can.

m. 🧡~ COOKS FOOD AND DELIVERS TO YOU IN BED, OF COURSE!

Being the world renowned chef he is, he leaves for a minute to cook a small meal of your choice and brings it to the bed, eating a small portion and gushing about good you were and how good you made him felt.