🌈// listening to music.

genre: fluff

turtles x reader

~。⁠*゚⁠+

r. ❤️~ SILENTLY ADORING YOU THE ENTIRE TIME.

Even though he would dance and laugh along with you, seeing you all happy and in the groove puts him in a dopey, smitten trance. So the entire time, he's smiling like an idiot, face as red as his mask.

l. 💙~ HYPING YOU UP WHILE YOU DANCE, AND EVENTUALLY JOINS IN, SINGING ALONG.

Obviously, his head turns the moment he hears music, and is more than excited to see you jamming out to your favorite song. "Yeah, baby! Dance your pretty little heart out!" and eventually, he gets up and dances alongside you, still speaking words of encouragement.

d. 💜~ SLOWLY STARTS TO VIBE ALONG WITH THE MUSIC AS TIME PASSES.

He only watches you for a few moments of time until going back to another project of his. But as each lyric resonates within his mind, he found himself tapping his foot to the beat whilst mouthing the lyrics. When you notice this, you get his attention by calling out his endeared pet name.
"Heyyyy hotshot, you like the music too?" with a small half-smile and a chuckle, he nods.

m. 🧡~ IMMEDIATELY DANCES AND SINGS ALONG WITH YOU.

Gasps and runs toward the source of music the second it starts, knowing that you're the one listening. He grabs you by the hands and spins you around while you move in tune with the music, belting every word.