🌈//the little things.

genre: floof!!

turtles x reader headcannons

used some various fluff prompts i found on pinterest from tumblr (:

~。⁠*゚⁠+

r. ❤~ "AM I YOUR LOCKSCREEN?"

You asked whilst dumbfoundedly looking at Raph's phone when he turned it on.

"Uh," he panicked, blurting out a reaction before he could think "You weren't supposed to see that!"

l. 💙~ "DO YOU THINK THE MOON IS JEALOUS OF HOW PRETTY YOU ARE?"

Leo suddenly snorted and threw his head up from your lap, giving you an amused look. "¿Disculpe?" He questioned your absurdity with a smile.

"Whattt? It was my first thought ok?!" You said, the two of you now laughing hysterically. Although, the question left Leo a little flustered.

"But to answer your question..." He tilted his head playfully. "Definitely jelly."

d.💜~ "HAVE YOU SEEN MY HOODIE?"

You turned your head to face Donnie as he entered his room "Nooooo."

"... You're wearing it, aren't you?"

The corners of your mouth turned upwards to portray innocence. "Maybe?"

Donnie snickered. "How adorable. However," he sequed, walking towards you. "...Imma need that back!" He suddenly reached out for the hoodie, yanking you against him in a somewhat joking manner. You both laughed aloud.

m. 🧡~ "I WISH WE COULD LIVE TOGETHER ALREADY."

Mikey stopped what he was doing—to be honest, you couldn't exactly figure out what he was doing—and froze for a second. two seconds. three seconds. four seconds. five seco-

He then charged at you and bear-hugged (turtle-hugged?) you so tightly, you almost lost balance. "EEEE!" He squealed girlishly. Your demeanor had calmed down, now purely head over heels. You weren't lying, after all.