🌈//interests and hobbies.

genre: fluff

turtles x reader headcanons

~。⁠*゚⁠+

r. ❤️ ~ IS A HUGE CAT PERSON.

Would love to have a cat together with you! Not a fan of them yourself? Totally ok! Either way, expect a plethora of cat content and items shown to you daily.

l. 💙 ~ STARTED TO LEARN ABOUT COSTUMES AND OUTFITS OF THE GLAMROCK MUSIC GENRE AND MOVEMENT.

Leo isn't much of a learning guy, but he's found himself going down a rabbit hole of reading articles about the work that was put into the bold and accepting hair and costumes that was worn by iconic glamrock artists in their most memorable times too many times to not acknowledge his interests. Loves reading said articles with you and even trying to recreate the looks together to the best of your abilities!

d. 💜 ~ RESEARCHES UNIQUE WORDS AND THEIR MEANINGS.

Had started doing this whilst reading up on the history of certain languages. He found words from various languages and dialects, English included, and couldn't get enough of them! Will share any word he finds with you.

m. 🧡 ~ HAS AN OBSESSION WITH STICKERS.

Puffy, glittery, metallic, paper, you name it! He collects all kinds and will stick them anywhere he can; especially on sketchbooks. Occasionally, he'll give you stickers that remind him of you or just something he thinks you'll like. It's like another love language of his.