💙// on 3.

genre: fluff & lime

shy!leo x shy!m!reader

requested by mgmendez2305

also this one turned out a little short as well- why??

~。⁠*゚⁠+

LEO WAS ECSTATIC.

Why, you may ask? Well, it's because tonight him and Y/n have a sleepover planned that includes just the two of them!

Although, it's hard to deny the shyness deep down that was occurring. As he traveled to Y/n's place, nervousness ran through his veins. Why did he feel like this? Right. He had the biggest crush on Y/n. Everytime he went near him, his ability to keep a flirtatious demeanor shut down. He was purely shy and lovestruck around him, and it took him so long to realize it compared to his brothers. Speaking of his brothers, he had to go through relentless teasing before stepping foot outside the lair, and let's say he did not like that taste of his own medicine.

Ah, at last. Y/n's place. Leo's hand slowly rised to knock on the window. He could see his face light up as he approached the window to open it for him. "Come in, come in! I have everything all set up." Y/n chirped. A goofy smile was painted onto Leo's features as he walked into the bedroom. The light was dim, the TV screen lighting up the majority of the room. Blankets were arranged neatly on the bed, various snacks on the bed as well.

Plopping himself alongside Y/n on the bedsheets, his eyes were focused on him as he turned a show on, quickly becoming background noise as they conversed. It didn't take long for the topic to switch to romance, and that was when a question came out of Y/n.

"What exactly does it feel like to... y'know... kiss?" He questioned in a timid nature.

"Oh I'm not sure. I, uh, can't say I've kissed anyone." Leo admitted. "But, if I had to guess, probably... nice? I dunno." He added on.

Honestly, Y/n was surprised at the idea of Leo having never kissed anyone before. Considering his charismatic personality, he thought it had been something he'd accomplished by now. "Really? I guess it'd be nice. Not like I'll find out anytime soon though." He said, voice quiet.

"Well, do you wanna find out?" Leo said smoothly. He didn't think about it when he said it, the words simply flowed out his mouth. It was easy to tell as his face grew redder out of realization. Bewildered, Y/n blurted out a response, "Absolutely! Or I-uh I mean sure, that'd be nice. I guess."

They leaned in closer to each other, faces equally flushed. "Ar-are you sure about this?" Y/n stuttered out as his body tensed up. "Are you?" Leo said, tone softer than he was used to. Y/n nodded, unable to form speech at the moment, despite his tries. "Good. Now, on 3."

"1..."

Both of their breaths became heavier.

"2..."

He approached Leo with cautious movements.

"3."

Their lips met. Y/n tensed before melting into it, letting out a breath of relief through his nose. His head turned as Leo's mind guided his hand to Y/n's waist, forming a gentle grasp around it. Both of them had blocked everything out at this point, their ears began to ring as their lips pressed onto to each other, again and again and again. Urges blossomed as Y/n's buttery lips were against Leo's, each move laced with gentle passion and need. Y/n's hands held the other's face, smoothing over his delicate lime-hued scales, lashes fluttering against his fingertips. A soft groan escaped Leo's throat as he shifted even closer, intense heat radiating off of each other combining. At some moment, air became a necessity as they pulled away. "Well.." Leo said, breathless, "was it nice?" Y/n spoke up after a short silence. "More than nice."

"It was heart-stopping."