Chapter 1

Christina POV

I used to love school when I was younger; no one really criticized you on your looks or grades. But now in high school, you have to act and dress in a certain way; and get the best average grades or else your nothing but a hideous little nerd. The popular kids only address when they have homework or works that doesn't go along with the useless shit they know. Welcome to the life of Christina Anderson; the human of Google!

This is going to be fun, I said to myself sarcastically. What's worst that could happen? Tears, Pain and Humiliation.

Still not like I get a choice, I know everything an A* student should know and much more. But this was the only way my dad was going to give me money for my future.

I wasn't going to learn anything until I moved up to university, a good one on that too. I'm not going to breeze through life working at a gas station, maccas or starbucks. No offense to anyone who does that, but I'd rather have a more interesting well paying job.

At least I have my two crazy loveable best friends here to guide me through for this past years. We've all been friends since we're babies/toddlers because our parents are best friends. We know everything there is to know about each other, well, almost.

I scanned the Biology room for an empty seats, usually I was the first into school but today my alarm clock had decided to stopped working. So I was half an hour late, one thing that confused me was why did we have no teacher in class?

I found Cassandra and Vanessa sitting next to each other, wow, joy! I looked around for a single desk where I could keep myself to myself and do my school work without being interrupted or walking into a scrap load of troubles.

Oh, shit.

The only two spare seats are next to the two of the hottest most popular guys in the school; Cameron and Marcus. I couldn't sit next to either of them without being ambushed or attacked by the barbie-doll's.

I'm pretty sure that my life is o v e r

"Hey" Cameron called out; flicking his perfect brown hair making my heart beat a billion times faster.

Breathe, I told myself, he's not that much of an idiot to say something like- "there's a spare seat next to me." Oh for god sake! I practically scream inside my head.

"Okay." I pulled a natural smile; out of all the guys here he was really the only decent one. That's why I had a tiny itsy bitsy little small baby crush on him, still as tiny as it was, no one really needed yo know about it; especially him or his fake girlfriend.

I walked over normally, bracing myself for the worst before pulling the plastic stool out and sitting on it, taking my pencil case and notebook and placing them into the desk in front of me.

I pulled out my ohone and texted Cassandra.

Oi! Urgh, I hate you two so much right now! Why don't you guys save a seat for me? :"( xx

I turned around as soon as I heard the soft ringtone of her message alert.

"Sorry C." I saw Vanessa mouth.

"SOS." I mouthed, turning towards the front to see a youngish fresh out of training teacher walk in wearing black jeans and a dip dye long sleeve shirt (black to red chequered), doing uo the top buttons. Followed by Tiffany who was coincidentally pulling her slutty skirt down, her makeup smudge all over her face, was I the only one who could tell what'd happened? It was plainly obvious!

(a/n: hi guys! so I'm writing a new story here. and I'm probably going to delete my previous story, which is "Adopted by Our2ndLife". I'm not interested/motivated to that story anymore. so yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed this. Don't forget to give a vote! xx)