Chapter 13

a/n: double update woo! (oh and thats "Mr. Francisco" up there) (yes the picture)

"Today class, we are going to learn how to apply a condom." Mr. Francisco said. How the fuck did he keep a straight face saying that? Cassandra let out a childish snort, earning a glare from me and Vanessa.

It was sooo embarrassing! The whole class must have heard Cass' childishness! I leaned my foot over to hers and 'accidentally' stood on her's, she shut up after that.

"It is something that you may have or will do in the future, I don't exactly recommend underage sex but neither do I want to see any teen moms walking through the school hallways. So, I'm going to pass out some condoms, some bananas and cucumbers." Did that teacher actually really just say that?

I guess so, Vanessa got two cucumbers and one banana (including three condoms) , Cass got two bananas and one cucumber (including three condoms); while I got three bananas and three condoms spread on our desk. 

I'm sorry for my language but aRE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

I wanted to crawl in a hole and die, Vanessa worked with the person on her right and I was paired with Cassandra,great.

"Hold it still!" I snapped.

"That's what she said." Cassandra teased. God, I think I'm going to dig that hole.

So, it was gross and embarrassing. Cassandra and I split ours so when Mr. Francisco came around, he wasn't very impressed. Vanessa hadn't done much better but If looks could kill, I could kill when he reached Tiffany.

"Very good, your a natural." He said, writing something on his clipboard.

"Thanks, it comes with practice sir." She said, pretty much throwing her boobs out of her top at him. Seriously? Who hasn't that slut slept with? She'd dry hump anything with a pulse!

The rest of the day was disastrous. I was pleased by hearing the  bell ring for the end of the day. I was sick of flirtatious players and embarrassing myself in-front of a engaging teacher.

"For a first day of school, that was actually quite good." Vanessa said encouragingly, as she could tell I was not in a good mood.

"Nessa, ness." Cassandra said using her baby nickname for Vanessa.

"Yesss?" dragging her s out.

"Cameron's having a party tonight." She said.

"And?"

"We're invited!" she said excitedly and Cassandra screamed.

"I'm trying to drive here." I said trying to focus on the road.

"Didn't you just hear me, we're invited!" Cassandra said almost creaming in my ear.

"I've got something to do." I lied.

"No you don't, you are coming even if we have to drag you screaming." I ignored her and flicked on the radio, lucky for us the song had only just started.

"All the girls on the block knocking at my door! Wanna know what it is make the boys want more! Is your lover playing on your side? Said he loves you, but he ain't got time. Here's the answer. Come and get it. At a knocked down price. Hey!" I reached and turned up the volume.

"Full of honey, just to make him sweet. Crystal balling, just to help him see. What he's been missing. So come and get it, while you've still got time. Hey!"

"No excuse, you're coming to the party!" Vanessa yelled but I just ignored her, what was the point in going? I'd just humiliate myself, after today. I'm not sure if this makeover thing was worth it.

a/n: i hope you like it, as much as i do! be sure to click the vote/star button there to vote for my story <3 xx