Chapter 19

a/n: hey everyone! I'm sorry for the late late late update. I've been busy with school studies because I'm going to college soon and yesterday I went to Youtube Fanfest. When the show starts, i watched for +- 30 minutes; then I left. They (the fans) kept on pushing me and kicked my leg, twice. I was at the very front and I'm tired of those shit so I left.

So, I didn't get the chance of meeting Bethany Mota, Mike Tompkins, Sam Tsui, Macy Kate and Kurt Hugo. :( sad. but yeah. I guess i'm fine now......i guess. so anyway, here's the next chapter! I hope you like it :)

We are instructed to go into his parents room and go inside their bathroom. Cameron undresses in there and I undress in the bed room where Cassandra keeps her needle sharp on me to make sure I actually unchanged or undressed myself.

Underneath, I was wearing a pair of matching black lace bra and panties; I had been instructed to wear. I had to hand over my clothes and then wait for Cameron to hand over his before going and entering the bathroom.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Cassandra whispers so Cameron doesn't hear.

"Right, you can go screw some pot head but i can't make out with some football player. Fuck off." I snapped pulling my arm away from her grip and walking into the bathroom.

Cameron is up against the wall in nothing but black boxers, posed sexily. I hear the click of keys in the door. No turning back now.

"Wow." He said looking at me.

"Wow, what?" I asked walking up to him.

"You're so fucking sexy!" He slurred.

"I know right!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, just like I hoped this gesture made him lean his head in and kiss me.

At first, it was a short sweet peck from his soft lips then he started kissing me more tenderly, he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me harder, now up and down my neck and nearing my stomach. I wanted more and so did he. He picked me up and lied me down on the counter. His hands roaming wildly across my body causing me to moan involuntarily.

Seven minutes must have been up by now. We continued to deepen the kiss, getting into a rhythm. I looked up to him and bit my lip. He smiled at me. Picked me up and locked the bathroom door from the inside.

"Just you and me now." He said, putting me down. I wasn't sure what to do now, so I just did what I felt the need to do.

Lust had clouded any chance of being responsible now.

a/n: I'm sorry this is just a filler and shizzzz.... don't forget to give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT. I hope you like it! now I'm going to do my school movie project. So, i'll see you guys soon! :-)