Chapter 8

a/n: double update wooooo! (it was supposed to be a double update but i forgot to publish the story)

-

"Stand up straighter!" Cassandra instructed.

"These heels are way too fudge-king high!" I yelled, earning a hit in the arm from her.

"They aren't that high at all really." Vanessa said.

"Why are e even doing this,it's a bloody waste of time!" I exclaimed.

"It's not, we need to work on your posture and how you walk, no more slouching and most importantly no more nerdy walk, walk sexy." Cassandra demands.

"How do you define walking sexy?" I asked.

"Sway your hips, walk with confidence." She continued to throw demands at me as I tried to walk without tripping and falling, that was hard enough without then having to walk 'sexy' it was bloody impossible in 5 inch heels, I had to negotiate down from 7 inch heels!

"I said sway not stick your ass out sideways!"

I sighed, I know the best thing to do was follow every order I received from them until they decided they were happy with my walk.

Unfortunately, I didn't realise that walking sexy took five whole hours to perfect.

"Right we've got a few hours before we need to go to sleep tonight, what are we doing?" I asked.

"Hair and Make-up." Violet sang excitedly.

I groaned and walked over to my dressing table which of course was loaded with tons of new make-up and hair care stuff for the girls. The girls paid all this using my credit card. Sighs.

"Make-up first." Cassandra said and pushed me down towards the chair and then spinning me around towards the mirror.

"The best way to apply foundation is to start from the middle of the face and work outwards. When the foundation reaches the hairline it should be really thin. Foundation in the hairline is not a good look." Cassandra says and I nod.

"Apply your lipstick well and you shouldn't need many touch-ups during the day. Try regularly exfoliating your lips and keeping them moisturised- this will help to create a smooth finish.

Whether you're using a lip brush or applying straight from the stick I recommend you apply an even layer over the entire lip, starting at one corner of the mouth and keeping within the natural lines of the lips," I give her a thumbs up as if to tell her I understand so far, without moving though as they take their turns to change me with all sorts of crazy looking things.

"Always apply the colour to the corners on both top and bottom lips. Then fill in the bottom lip and any missed areas before pressing your lips together to evenly spread the colour, then smear your lips on piece of tissue to soak up excess product and help to set the stain.

For a really intense, long-lasting pout, repeat the process once or twice to build up a strong colour, of course you won't need to do that on a school day, you want to give yourself a more natural look."

"Onto hair, to make a fish tail braid. Divide your hair into two large sections, parting straight down the middle. For a sharper look, you can use a comb to part your hair evenly. If you'd prefer the more tousled look, simply part it with your hands. Pull a thin strand of hair from the outside of the left section. Pull it over the top of the left section, and grasp it under the right section. In other words, the strand of hair has gone over the left section and finished under the right section. Repeat that on the other side. Pull a skinny strand of hair from the outside of the right section, pull it over the right section, then weave it under the left section. Keep alternating sides, weaving over and under, until you reach the bottom of the braid. Tie off the end with a hair elastic. Add a cute ribbon or barrette. If you feel that the fishtail is too tight, use your fingers to gently massage into the stands a little to loosen it slightly." Vanessa says and spins me back around to see myself.

"Mother fucking-"

"Gorgeous!" Cassandra exclaims and pulls Vanessa in for what seems like a celebration hug, which I am pulled up to my feet to join them.

"This is what we'll be doing tomorrow for school, now we have to pick out an outfit and some shoes and some accessories." Once again, I was dragged by my two best friends up to my wardrobe.

After about half an hour of throwing clothes around in attempt to fix me an outfit for the morning, we settled on a Blue/Cream Striped Crop Top, Classic Black Skater Skirt, a pair of 5 inch Faux Suede Ankle Strap Sandals, some Gold Geo Charm Bracelet Cuff and Etched Feather Drop Earrings.

I would apply some light foundation, pale pink lipstick, mascara and eyeliner and for my hair I would do a fishtail braid, just as I had been instructed to do by the girls, I also had been told to create a new attitude to go with my identity. The girls had spoken to my dad privately and somehow convinced him to make arrangements for me to go into school and for to be addressed by my middle name by the teachers, so no one at school remembered who I was.

From now on, and for the rest of my senior year at high school, I would no longer be teased as a geek, nerd, unfashionable or a snob. I was now Nathalie Anderson, pretty, flirty and popular.

a/n: now you know that Christina has a new name as Nathalie wooooooo11!11!!