Chapter 12

Nathalie/Christina's POV

"You're new here, aren't you?" He said and I nodded.

"Nathalie Anderson?" He said unsure if he was pronouncing it right.

"Yes." I brushed my left side bang back and out of my face and smiled. Cassandra gave me a few tips on being seductive. The basics are by smiling and making eye contact.

I keep my gaze fixed on his eyes, I knew I was making this a little awkward; so I looked away.

"That's a lovely a name." I looked back and watched his Adam's apple bob up and down.

Damn fucking teenage hormones, I could cut the tension with a scissor. Lucky of me before I did something I could later regret, he walked away from my desk and carried on handing our books around. Why do they give us books? We hardly ever use them!

"The fuck was that?" Vanessa whispered, but I barely heard her. I just sat and stared at my notepad which I had subconsciously been drawing hearts and flowers in.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I said snapping out of my day dream and shutting my note pad.

"Cass, Cassandra wake up!" Vanessa hissed as she poked Cassie with a pen.

"What?" Cassandra mumbled and slowly opening her eye.

"Christi-"

"Nathalie." I corrected her.

"Yeah, Nathalie has got a crush on our teacher!"

"What?" Cassandra and I both said in unison.

"She was all over him!" God, she better shut up otherwise I might just kill her!

"I wasn't." I snapped.

"Whatever, we'll talk about it later. Now, I don't want detentions so shut up." Vanessa said.

When I heard what we'd be doing today, my jaw dropped and my cheeks went crimson.

a/n: thankyou so much for the 1.4k reads, i didn't expect that i will get 1k+ readers!!11! and i know this is a short chapter but i'll try to post another one today x