Chapter 14

a/n: omg i didn't expect that i'll get 1.9k reads. thank you so much for reading <3

Nathalie/Christina's POV

"Please I really don't want to go out tonight." I begged my two best friends, I was already at the on my knees stage.

"Non-sense, you look stunning! Now get your ass up before you crease your dress." Cassandra instructed. I was wearing a Red Sleeveless V neck mesh back dress with a pair of red 5 inch Brian Atwood Pumps with gold studs and gold hoop earrings. My hair was curled and my make up consisted of mascara, eyeliner, light pink blush and Scarlet Empress Semi Matte Lipstick.

I almost agreed to going to Cameron's party, but then I remembered all the things that are involved at a high school party; drink, drugs and sex. Not. Going. To. Happen.

"Don't you remember what happened before at Nina's party?" I hissed, that was the only high school party I've ever been too and let's just say the memories of that night are extremely painful for my family.

"Look, I know that night was difficult for you but this is different. She was young and naive and we're not young and we're certainly not naive." Vanessa said encouragingly.

"Come on; let your hair down for one day, one night." Cassandra said and I knew I was going to be dragged down by my feet to the party so I had to go.

"Fine, but if anything goes wrong. You two are totally and completely responsible for it." I sighed before grabbing my phone and shoving it inside my bra. (a/n: aye dont put your phone inside your bra where your cleavage is, can higher the risk of breast cancer. this is just a story. ok i'll continue) Trust me, I never ever ever leave this phone alone. Not even for five minutes, I take this bitch to the bathroom.

"I'm driving okay? Just give me the directions." I said, when we reached the outside of my house. I jumped in the driver's seat and Cassandra rode shot gun while Vanessa had the back three seats to herself.

Cassandra flicked through the radio stations before settling on Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft Bruno Mars.

"Doh..Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh. Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh. Doh doh doh, doh doh doh, doh doh. Doh doh doh, doh duh aaaaaaow!" I sang and nudge Cassandra.

"This hit that ice cold Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold. This one, for them hood girls them good girls. Straight masterpieces. Stylin', while in. Livin' it up in the city. Got Chucks on with Saint Laurent. Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty." Cassandra sang and Vanessa joined in.

"I'm too hot (hot damn). Called a police and a fireman. I'm too hot (hot damn). Make a dragon wanna retire, man. I'm too hot (hot damn). Say my name you know who I am. I'm too hot (hot damn). Am I bad 'bout that money. Break it down." We got through the rest of the song and a few others before arriving outside Cameron's house. I wanted to puke already.