Chapter 17

a/n: idk about you but i LooooOOoooOooOOoVe listening to We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off by Ella Eyre COVER BY TAYLOR MARIE you guys should check her out omg (its on youtube)

Nathalie/Christina's POV

I rolled my eyes, I seemed to be getting in a habit of this. I took a long swig of the bottle of Jack Daniel's, ignoring the voice inside my head telling me that I was going to regret this in the morning.

Screw being responsible! I walked back to the spot I ad stood earlier on with Cameron to find him sitting on the kitchen counter with Tiffany on his lap. Snogging. I felt a sudden stab of jealousy. I know I'd never have a chance with someone like him but I'm still waiting on my first kiss.

I'm fucking allowed to be jealous! I walked on while finishing my drink. As soon as Cameron saw me, they split apart. Tiffany pulling down her shirt where his hands had obviously been wandering about her body. They'd probably have been doing it within the space of thirty seconds if I hadn't have interrupted.

"Hi, Tiffany this is Nathalie." Cameron quickly killed the awkward silence. Tiffany put on a fake smile and stood up.

"Hey honey." She said as if we were best friends, pulling me in for a hug.

"I just came to say apparently there's a game of spin the bottle going on upstairs." I said.

"Oooh yay!" Tiffany squealed. "Come on honey." She said grabbing Cameron's hand, does she know any other word than 'Honey'? For fuck sake slut learn some vocabulary!

I followed them upstairs and into some room which I'd personally presume it was a study room, with a big rug in the middle of the room where everyone was, already started. I grabbed the seat next to Vanessa and took a swig of her beer bottle.

"Where's Cassandra?" I whispered into her ear.

"Funny story actually," She smirked drunkenly. "She and Michael have taken off together." I pulled a disgusted face. "Thank God they found a bedroom; otherwise they'd have done it in your car." I knitted my eyebrows together in disgust.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy doing these past days but here i am. Trying to update my wattpad story. so yeah lyyy xx