Chapter 15

a/n: omg 2.2k reads thank you so much. ok. continue. 

"You'll be fine, just relax." Vanessa said, putting her hand on my shoulder encouragingly. I sighed and checked my hair and makeup in my wing mirror. Once I was settled and I looked okay, I nodded towards Cassandra and we all started walking in.

It was only seven yet there were already teenagers vomiting in his front yard, a group of me looking girls were huddled up just watching everyone in the garden. I sighed, this night was going to be one to remember for all the wrong reasons.

We got inside and all you could hear was work hard - play hard by Ne-Yo, blasting throughout the house.

I planned to just sit in the corner for the whole time trying to avoid unwanted attention but Cassandra dragged me into the kitchen. Where Cameron is. Okay.

"Hey Cameron, have you met Nathalie?" She said 'introducing' me to him.

"I don't believe I have." He said sticking out his hand, I accepted his friendly gesture and shook it.

"Hi." I said smiling, trying to make myself seem sociable and friendly.

"Hey, do you want a drink?" he asked, I looked at my feet. I could feel my friends burning into the back of my head, so I looked back up.

"I wasn't planning on drinking actually, but maybe just one." He smiled.

"Okay, just a second." He said, and just like he said he was back in a flash with a red cup that filled with somewhat liquid for me. I accepted it and took a sip, it burnt my throat like a match to paper. But for some crazy reason, I enjoyed it. 

I made sure I didn't drink it too quickly though, I wanted to savour it. Someone has to drive us al home later and come on, like they're going to be sober enough to drive.

"So, how come I haven't seen you around before?" Cameron asked, I gulped. His voice was so deep and sexy. I swallowed, preparing myself to sound convincing.

"It's a long story actually. My mom caught me sneaking in the bathroom window at like half three in the morning, I got the whole lecture from her and she said one more strike and I'm going to stay with my uncle until I clear my act up. The next day, I came home at midnight pissed out off my head. So I've come to stay with my uncle and my cousins has gone to stay with my parents and boy. I have never been so fed up with my family in my entire life, my uncle is such an old fart!" I faked a smile and took an extra long sip of my drink in attempt to calm my nerves.

"So, where are you from?" he asked.

"Bali, Indonesia." I stated proudly, well, trying to sound confident. The truth is, I've only ever been once and that was on a business trip with my dad four years ago.

"Oooh Bali! I've been there! once. So, that explains the tan huh?" He said gesturing to me. I smiled as he smiled, my confidence grew. Unlike most girls around here, my tan is 100% natural.

a/n: i hope you like this chapter as much as i do! if you like this chapter. give this story a vote to support and motivate me. thank you so much for 2.2k reads ah ily all<3 x