Chapter 9

Soon my life will change dramatically, for the better, I hope, first step, first kiss.

I've never been kissed before, one day when I was teased about it I wrote a song about it; but it sounds really cheesy and cliché. But i wish right now that song summarized my life, instead, my life was pathetic for a seventeen years old girl, I should be out getting drunk at parties and spending quality time with my boyfriend who loves me with all his heat. Totally cliché or what?

So will my life dramatically transform from being a nobody to the most popular girl in the history of my school? I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.

-

The next day was Monday, the day I absolutely hate. Well, the day where everyone hates it. Anyway, to top it off I was woken up at half six by two mental girls who when I ignored their pokes and nudge each took one of my legs and dragged me to the hard floor.

"Motherfucki-"

"Sister's from other mistahs." Cassandra butted in.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

"No, that's wtf." She continued to replace swear words with retarded slang like wtf and biatch instead of bitch.

"So if you want to call something cool, say dope, but don't over use it." dope? I don't want to sound like some druggie or drug user.

"Okay remember the film so undercover?" I sighed, the one she dragged me to the cinema to watch.

"Yeah."

"Well Molly has to use shortened words and girly vocabulary or lingo to fit in, so give me a totes inapropes." She stared at me.

"Totes inapropes." I said, hand on hip and slight smile on my face. I have never felt so retarded in my life.

"Good. Now, me and Nessa shaved everyday and not being nasty but you have legs hairier than a llama or an alpaca," I gulped, I could guess what was coming. I saw Nessa walk up to me armed with a roll on wax kit. 

"I advise you just put on some music and we do the business." the business? Ha! that sounds pervy.

"I haven't seen the cover video for We don't have to take our clothes off by Ella Eyre - Taylor Marie yet!" I yelled before connecting my laptop up to my speaker and then pressing the video on.

So I sat there on my bed totally absorbed into the video, trust me, I don't know how Taylor can sing like that. Her voice is so beautiful oh my god. I think this is what plays as you enter heavens gates. 

Then suddenly I felt a layer of wax being rolled onto my leg, then another, then another until my whole leg was covered with wax. They then moved on to my other leg.

Then, they ruined my day.

"biTCH!" I yelled, pulling my leg away from the mad women and cradling it.

"Christina, it has to be done sooner or later." I sighed and stuck my leg back out.

I bit my lip and tried to ignore the ripping sensation from the removal the wax on my legs but it was difficult and I whimpered once or twice or more pathetically like a little or lost puppy.

Soon, but not soon enough, the wax was gone and my legs were smooth as silk.

I was dragged over to my dresser where I was practically punched in the face with a pair of tweezers for my eyebrows as Vanessa viciously plucked my eyebrows.

"Right, now go on with your normal routine." Cassandra said and patted me on the back and opened the bathroom door. After showering up, blow drying my hair, brushing it, then brushing my teeth and finally going through my regular skin care routine.

I took an hour doing all that preening and then I still had so much to do, I went into my fridge and took out a large bowl of fruits into a pieces of cubes, shared it out evenly between the three of us and then poured water to my glass.

a/n: please comment and let me know what you think of this chapter :)