Meeting the creators: chapter 1

For as long as Benazir can remember, she has always loved fantasy she always dreams of being the girl who goes on an adventure or being in a love triangle.

So she was beyond happy when it was time for her to move to the state.

she thought finally her moment had come to live her story.

she learned  the hard  way that, the  is a reason why fantasies only happen on tv.

So, for the past 30 years, she had prayed, hoped, and wished, but nothing happened.

So you can imagine her surprise when she went to bed one day and woke up in a beautiful hallway with John Noble sitting there.

At first, she was baffled about why she was dreaming about john Noble or why she was even here.

Because, typically, her dreams were just nonsense, she thought.

she was excited and scared at the same time because something was finally happening to her, in her otherwise dull life.

John started laughing, the laughter sounded like infinite people, and it was magnificent.

"Hello, where am I? I  asked.

Am I still dreaming? or did I leave the tv on?.

John answered, "You are neither dreaming nor whatever tv is."

"Then where am I? I asked.

" You are in between the many worlds that we have control over, and we brought you here he said.

"Right, so who are we?. And why did you bring me here and why do you look like John noble?, I  asked ?

we are being's that are beyond your understanding, for your own sanity
  call us the creators. And for why I look like this. Well, to make you understand us.

they said

our true name can not be called.

As for why we have brought you here, call it whimsy, boredom, or curiosity,

but we want to help you fulfill your greatest wish.

We want to see you create the world you want and see if you can entertain us.

At first, Benazir started laughing. This has got to be a dream because nothing she ever wanted or needed has ever come true.

But once she realized the being was not laughing with her, she sobered up and realized it was happening .

"What do I need to do in other for this to happen she asked? 

you have to say goodbye to this life so we can send you to any world you choose and be granted any boon." Can I ask a question I asked?"

The being moves its head to say,

"Go ahead and say what You want.

Ok, first, will my mom and sis be ok, and second, what kind of boon are we talking about?

The creator started laughing again, although Benazir didn't know what was funny; in the first place, she thought.

"To answer your question, yes, your mom and sister will be fine. They will be sad at first, but they will mourn you and move on.

Second, the boon we will give you is the infinite system. this will allow you to have access to every weapon and spell, power, herb, training tool, music, and information from every known reality, dimension, and universe.

Oh, shit, I cursed out loud.

"So I am going to be reborn as a witch in my next life she asked

the being said yes, and not just any witch but a Nexus witch.

To say she was excited was beyond understatement. We have a deal. She said.

"Please make sure my family is taken care of.

and everything is taken care of. I plead with him.

"By the way, which world would you like to be reborn into, they asked?"

the is only one world I have always wanted to be reborn into, and that is...

so what do you guys think? Please let me know.