talking to Emily: chapter 7

After Enzo left the house, I asked Genesis to bring me Emily's necklace so I could talk to her .

After making sure all my wards and runes were in place on my body, I enter my witch mood, I place five candles in a circle and holding Emily necklace, I started chanting," HEAR THESE WORDS HEAR MY CRY SPIRIT FROM THE OTHER SIDE COME TO ME I SUMMON THEE CROSS NOW TO THE GREAT DIVIDE," within minutes the is a white light filled the room, and in stand Emily.

" Are you the one that summoned me? she asked, surprise that such a child would call her.

"I did because we have a lot to talk about. I said .

" Talk about what ?she continued to ask.

I lifted the necklace for her to see," we need to talk about this.

"The bargain that you made with Damon and how you are going to honor it."I  demand.

Emily looked at me like I had two heads. " Who the hell are  you to demand that of me? She angrily asked

I smiled and showed her my true self.

The sheer horror and shocked on Emily's face were priceless

a word to describe it delightful to see the all mighty Emily freighting was fun to watch.

" So now that introduction is out of the way, we can talk, or I can just erase you from existence. I said to her.

Emily never thought that she would come across a nexus in her afterlife.

she was shocked, bewildered, freighted, and in awe is well understatement ." What do you need me to do? she asked, a bit shaking.

"I need you to leave Damon to me. I said.

What about my family?" Emily asked

"Your family is under my protection." I reassured her.

"So, do we have a deal?

I asked her,

" Yes, we do she replied to me.

"Until next time, I said.

She disappeared, and just like that, the second part of my plan was done .

now, all I had to do was get slater to sell my daylight ring and to be the head of my information network, free Finn, and contact Elijah. But the sun is rising. I have to burn down Grayson clinic and make it look like an accident.