striking a deal : chapter 11

Later in the afternoon, after going to the Pickett mausoleum and leaving a letter for Elijah, just in case he answers my ad. After showering from walking through all the fucking mud.

while I was in the shower, Genesis reminded me that I had a message. I ask genesis to read them. The first one goes in Norse, " Dear Pandora, I am not very fond of games that waste my time.
I don't know what you think you know about the three precious items, but if you have something, I am willing to listen, sincerely Elijah Mikaelson. " I smiled to myself and to genesis to reply ."Dears Elijah, first, thank you for answering my ad, and second, why would I waste yours and mine time?

kindly go to the Pickett mausoleum in charlott. There, you will find the bargaining chip you need to get them back. P.s

I recommend not feeding it.

"Genesis sends the message and shows me the other news. The second message was from my daylight ad.

"If there is jewelry that will my flesh not burn, I will gladly pay for it. Genesis told them the password and traced where the message came from. I will go there.

So after getting dressed and
Genesiss gave me the address.

I let him guide me there. When I got there, I was sitting in the lounge when I felt someone behind me. They said to the world,

"The sun may always shine, "but the moon will always illuminate the way I replied back."

slater standing there,

"You are way younger than I thought you would be he said, "yeah, I get that a lot, so you are the one that wants to buy my stuff?I question him.
"

Yes, he said, and if you have any more, I have some friends who will like some.

" Funny, you should say that I was about to offer you a deal I said.

"What kind of deal? he asked.

" The kind that will make me rich and you famous and in exchange, I will protect you

I said.

" So I went ahead and explained how I want him to sell my daylight rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. I also told him to sell it for five million.

what they can afford it. I put a safeguard on them.

if any of them take innocent blood or fuck up, they will deactivate, or if someone else tries to steal them or steal their daylight jewelry, it won't work. With that, my deal was done .

that was when I performed a seal on my hand to show me my ghost stalker.

" So, how long are you going to stalk me? Kol Mikaelson, I question him while looking at him.

he was very shocked that not only did i know his name, but I knew he had been watching me."

" How long did you know I have been watching you?

darling, he asks,

" About the first time i screamed in the forest when I was six, I told him.

" After I release all that power, I felt another presence beside me, so I look to see, and there you are.

but I didn't say anything to see what you would do, I explained to him.

Kol, for the first time in a century, was surprised.

he had been around witches and their powers, and you would think he would have seen it all, but this young witch surprised him.

if she could do this, when she was this young, he wondered how powerful she would be when she grew up. He thought.

" So what do you want from me? I asked him.

" Well darling, i am wondering why you free Finn, but didn't free me he asked.

" While you and Finn where trap in a box you were allowed to come out and be free but Finn have been stuck in the for 900 years , so yeah he get to be free i explained it to him.

" So you left me in there because you hate that i left him in the box?

he said, shocked

" i don't care one way or the other.

"But snice you are here i have a deal for you i said.

what kind of deal? he asked.

"Well, you get to play message for me.

in exchange, i give you your magic back .

when i finished the sentence, kol eyes turned cold, and he said ", you may be powerful young one, but even you don't have the power to do that, so dont make promises you can't deliver. He warns.

i laughed out loud, and once again, i revealed my true stuff to kol. " Oh my stars!, you are one of them .

"No wonder you were able to free both my brother and then echo guy," he said.

"First, his name is Enzo, and yes, i am .

so do you now believe me now?

" Yes," he replied . What message will i be delivered to whom.

so i told him the message and but in safe guards in case something goes wrong, and then i release my spell and teleport home. When I got home. I was about to change my outfit when I heard the voice.

Caroline, " What the crap she said; one of my best friends just saw me teleport home .