Miss mystic falls.

I was having a very pleasant dream for once. But since the universe love fucking with me my blindfolds were pulled a part.

The sun shines into my eyes.

" Oh my God! Caroline you neurotic stupid whore" I screech on top of lungs.

" Aww, I love you too, sweetieheart.

" Why do you do this?" I said under my covers.

" Because if I don't do this, you will sleep throughout the whole day," she said in her best mom voice.

Signing in defeat, I feel back into my bed . " This better be fucking important Goldilocks or I am putting your ass for adoption.

" Oh hahaha ha very funny," she said sarcastically.

" Today is miss mystic falls, remember?" She reminded me.

Putting my pillow on my face, I screamed into it." Aaaaaaaah oh my fucking God! Can this town go one day without an event.

" You know what, just for this bullshit I will win this. I said as I went to the bathroom.

" What! Cassie, no, you are supposed to lose. Remember, " she screech plead.

" Yeah, see, I might have been in a charity mood if someone didn't wake me the hell up. I decided to be petty.

" I am sorry ok, I will do all chores and homework, and I will be your slave," she pleaded with me.

" Make it a year, then you have a deal ," I told her after finishing brushing my teeth.

" Great, now if you excuse me, I have to go raid your closet.

" Of course, go for it.

Mystic falls high.

Mr Saltzman was going on about the founder's day parade.

When my shoulder was tapped,

" So you ready for the miss mystic falls?". Bonnie asked me.

" Oh yeah, super happy about strutting around for a bunch of perverts. I said sarcastically.

Bonnie started giggling. " Let's guess neurotic blonde dictator wake you up this morning."

" Oh my sweet bunny, you have no idea.

"You know I am surprised you having tried to usurp her crown.

" Oh, I was going to but the cunning bitch found bought me out" I told her.

" Ooooh, what did she offer you?" Bonnie seems very interested.

" she offered to be my slave for a year. I told her.

" Oh, no way. Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. ". We both started giggling loudly.

" Girls, are we interrupting anything?" Mr Saltzman asked.

" No , sir," we both answered.

" Then I suggest you pay attention to the lesson and less talking," he reprimanded us.

" Sorry. We both said.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school.