meeting the gang: chapter 5

Eight years later

so it has been eight years, and a lot has happened in does years.

for instance, Jeremey was finally born. My first word was fuck I know I suck, but Grayson deserves it.

Elena and I take martial arts classes, and I have learned to control most of my abilities; having my place to do my stuff is unique. Mikael arrived.

Abby put him down, and he was in tombed.

Which means my first piece is in place.

I manage to switch the moonstone and the necklace with a fake one and mind-control Kelly to get her and her children to leave mystic falls and be an excellent mother to her children and get a job.

So, from now on, what happens to her is none of my business.

Today the parent are taking us to the park.

that will be my chance to see Enzo.

When we went to Libby and I was six years old, jer I was playing with the toys when the sweetest voice I had ever heard came to us.

"That is mine," the voice said.

I raised my head, and I saw a lovely girl with golden hair.

I replied with "well it doesn't have your name on it, princess goldilocks."

she pouted her lips and said "well if you promise to be my friend, I will let you play with it."

I said sure, and she said ok, my name is Caroline Forbes.What is your name? To say I was shocked was an understatement.

I was meeting one of the main leads this early.

"My name is Cassandra gilbert, and these are my siblings, Jeremy and Elena. Nice to meet you," they both said.

"So, are we friends now? she asked?

"Yes, we are, awesome oh, hey, can I invite my other friends to play?  She asked.

"Of course, you can I told her.  she invited two kids, a boy and a girl .

This is Bonnie and Tyler . She introduced them.

Oh my god, I am geeking out on the inside so much .

"What funny? Caroline asked

"Oh nothing, just that I think we will be the best of friends. I replied with a knowing smirk.

Please do comment.

Elena and Cassandra outfit.