Elijah and kol pov chapter 13

Elijah pov

"For over a thousand years, since me and my siblings were turned into vampires, We have always been together.

Especially me and Niklaus, and no matter what storm was thrown our way, we withered it through it together.

I always assumed that our family's vow "always and forever" would stand the test of time.

At least that was before my brother ripped my heart out, telling me he threw our siblings into the ocean.

I never felt such rage, hate, and pain, not even when our father drove his sword through us the night we turned vampires.

After leaving my brother to find a way to avenge my siblings, one of the younger vampires under my command asked if he could show me something.

" What is it? Elijah asked, not particularly caring about it.

"Well, I remember when you told me to tell you if something interesting happens the boy said.

"Yes, he answered in a bored tone.

"Well, you might want to have a look at this the boy said excitedly.

Hence, the younger vampire gave the laptop to him, and that is when he saw it in old Norse." If you are reading this, then we have a great bargaining chip for you to exchange for the three things you believe to be lost at sea," when you are ready to talk message me on this address pandora69me@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours Pandora.

The young vampire obviously can't read Norse Runic. Still, he once saw similar words in one of Elijah's books, so he thought he might be interested in it.

" You are right in assuming I might ingest this said Elijah in a slightly amused tone."

Elijah was hesitant to answer the message because it could be one of his traps or cruel jokes. He was about to close the laptop when the second ad caught his eye, and this one was in " Allergic to the Sun."" Does your skin feel like it is on fire whenever you go out? Do I get jewelry that can make that go away and taste the sun with me? When you are ready to buy it, please email me at pandora69me@yahoo.com. Elijah is not a man that believes in coincidence, so when he sees that ad, he realizes two things, first, that this was not Nikklaus doing, and second the one who sent that ad was a witch. Still, for as long as he can remember, witches have hated his kind, so why would one try to help him now? Elijah thought. "

He is not going to get his answerers by sitting, so with reluctance, Elijah went and sent his reply in Norse to let them know they got their message. " Dear Pandora, I am not very fond of games that waste my time, I don't know what you think you know about the three precious items, but if you something I am willing to listen.

Sincerely Elijah Mikaelson. Now we wait and see if this is a joke so they can suffer my wrath.

." Dear Elijah, thank you for answering my ad; second, why would I waste both your and mine time?

Kindly go to the Pickett mausoleum in charlotte; there, you will find the bargaining chip you need to get them back.

P.S. I don't recommend feeding it.