Back to school, renaissance fair and Shelia bennet : chapter 15

Years have passed, and we are finally in our finally year of middle school over, so it was back to school, between making sure my plans went off without a hitch, horseback riding, swimming, piano, and violin lesson and funerals, warding, weapon training, magic training,spying on my players, talking to Lexi to checking on Stefan and making sure all my people have taken self-defense classes my second and third house was completed and magic training. Thank goodness for my duplication spell, otherwise, I will be fucked. After all of that, it is nice to return to something as mundane as a school. Lately, Jeremy has been giving me curious eye stalking, I guess some of his powers must be kicking in, I thought excitedly. Mom dropped us at school. there, I saw caroline and bonnie being dropped off at the entrance. " Cassie said Carolin excitedly , " Princess, I answered her back. "Can you believe that it is our final year in middle school," she said in a very excited voice. Yes, I said , and soon we will be in high school.

"Nice outfits," Caroline said happily , "thank you, and yes, you can go through my closet. I told her in a very amusing tone. We finally got to class. There, Miss Daniel's went on about another event that was about to go on in this town. The Commonwealth Day, Hurray, I thought sarcastically .that when I told the teacher of my of my idea of a Renaissance fair , the class was very existed to pretend to play king and queens and knight and mage. Miss Daniel's thought it was a great idea. Soon, it was time for a break there, I thought it was time for Shelia Bennett and I to talk and for me to give Emily grimoire back to , after all I have already learned all the spells in there . I have to give it to Emily she really knew her craft. So I decided to talk to Bonnie about the gang going to her house to prepare for the event. After school ,all our parents drop us off at bonnie Gram's house. There, while the rest of the gang was getting snacks for us to eat in order to come up with costume ideas, I went to talk to Shelia." I was wondering when you will approach me, child she said calmly, "I would have come to you sooner, but I had another project, and I am guess emily has already talked to you I said to her". " Yes," Shelia answered in a surprise manner, yes, and she also told me what you are planning with the tomb I will not get involved nor with bonnie. I laughed so loud it a good thing I put the silencing spell around us. "What funny child Shelia asked in a confusing tone?"I am laughing because you thought I would ask you to do it. I said through my laugh, ". Have no fear, I have no desire what so ever to drag a Bennett in my mess . Speaking of, can you start teaching bonnie some magic? I told her. " Why would I start doing that she ask me ?"So I got up, and I showed her the consequences of her neglecting to teach her how to use her magic. " Oh my God! she exclaimed, very loudly, I didn't show her everything, just the important part, her death and bonnie pain . So would you start teaching her. Shelia nods. Yes , she agreed to teach her the basics and let me help when bonnie is ready to tell me she has magic. After that, I gave her Emily grimoire , and she was very grateful for it. that when genesis voice came through , " Cassandra, they said, what is it I asked?" I have found her.

 that when genesis voice came through , " Cassandra, they said, what is it I asked?" I have found her