Spending time with the gang and meeting Stefan Salvatore: chapter 8

After setting Grayson Clinic on fire, which was epic.

I teleported to the Gilbert home .

I took a quick shower, dispelled my Gemini spell, and slipped back in bed.

It turned out Libby sneaked into my room because she had a nightmare, and she was cuddling me.

Come the next morning, the police came into our house to tell us about the fire. Thanks to the commotion, the adults decided we should spend the time at the Lockwood house.

It didn't help that Caroline's parents started fighting. I mean, it is one thing to know about something, but to see it is different.

So I decided to cheer them up by making a family brunch for us. Thanks to Genesis, my stock portfolio and investment are going great.

I was broke in my last time. I made myself a promise that if I ever get a second chance at life, I won't repeat that shit. Being poor sucks, seriously.

During the afternoon, mom drove us to Tyler's house.

who was more than happy to see us, really eight-year-old Tyler, is the most adorable kid I have ever since, well after Jeremy, of course .

" You guys are here . An excited Tyler said, jumping up and down.

" Yeah, we are.

"we promise we will be here, didn't we ? I reminded him.

"Yeah, it just most people don't want to hang with the mayor son he said sadly.

'Well, I am not most people, so don't worry about it, I said to him.

It was then I noticed the handprint on his arm, and it looked like it was time for Richard to have an accident because this bullshit ended today, I thought grimly" are you ok, Tyler asked?

I turned my head back. I put on a fake smile. I was fine, I said.

When we got to Tyler's room, I created one of the Narnia doors.

I had already made some for Caroline and us. She didn't know that.

The doors connect to my mansion.

I was not worried that some random people would be able to open it.

I put a safe guard on it so that it doesn't come to that .

So after playing with them for half an hour.

I made sure vervain and Wolf Bane have been added to their meals.

I watch them take their mid-afternoon nap.

I decided to practice my violin in the woods.

Although my music career is going great, thanks to GENESIS.

I have been able to post music under the pseudonym Anonymous, so no one knows me yet, and I want to keep it that way.

The piece I chose was the white violin from the umbrella academy.

The music always felt sad but beautiful to me, so I started playing.

As I was playing it, my sensory aura picked up a supernatural creature around me, so I paused for a minute.

" Whomever you are, let me assure you I will not be your prey. I warned them

That when I heard and felt a whoosh behind, and I flick my hand. I heard a thumping sound like when something hit a tree. And that was when i saw him standing up from the from the floor with blood on his lips.

Without meaning, too, i blurted out Stefan Salvatore name .

He looks at me like i have two heads, and he asks," How do you know my name and what and who are you? he asked a little, unsure.

" First, the name is Cassandra, and as for how I know about you, that is my business.

"Don't worry, Stefan, i am not going to kill you . I told him.

"In fact, i would like it if we were friends.

"You are a very strange human," he said, surprise by my boldness.

"I know, and i love my freakiness. "

"So Stefan, how would you like for me to help you with your blood problem? I asked him

"How could you possibly be able to help me,," he asked.

so i went to explain how his blood problem is from trauma , betrayal, and guilt. " After explaining all that to him and showing proof .

We thought it best to call Lexie and tell her the plan snice she is the only person to have handle him when he is like that .

Plus, I threw in two daylight rings and called it an incentive.

I also told him about him about the demon coming back to town and not because of him.

I told him I got Zach to leave town , to say that he was happy that his nephew was no longer in the town was an understatement.

So he left, and I went back to Lockwood's house in time for my babies to wake up.

Please comment. My outfit.