Truth and consequences part 2

I came back to the house to
see the gang and harper and Henry in there.

They both are dressed in Ezno clothes.

" Good, you are all here. This will be easy.

" Do you have any idea how worried we were, and why did you not tell us, and why are you in your witch mood?" The girls were all screaming at me with a look of both fear and worries.

" First, let me just say I am sorry for not telling you guys about it. Second, I had to do this. I tried to explain it to them.

Elena breathes a sigh of relief for me being home safe. She hugs me . " I am glad you're home, but please, just let us know, ok? I swear Caroline was almost about to call the swat team.

" Hey, I am right here, and I plea the fifth. Caroline joked.

" Now, can you please tell us where you went and what does two hot guys are.

I went on to explain about the tomb my deal with Emily and Katherine.

" Wow , holy shit.

" Yeah, so I have a lot going on now.

" Let me formally introduce you to them.

" Girls, this is Harper and Henry.

" Thank you again, Ms Gilbert, for getting us out of there.

" Yes, but not to sound ungrateful, but now what?" Henry asked.

" Now we wait for...." I didn't get to finish my sentence because the door rang. Ah, they are here.

I open the door to see the zhus standing there.

" Come in. I told them.

" Wow, I didn't get to see very well, but Anna was right. You do look like her," Pearl said, shocked to see my face.

I huff a laugh. " Wait until you see my sister. I thought.

As we went into the living room , the moment Pearl saw my sister, she tried to attack my sister, but I threw her to the wall .

" I know how it seems, but she is not Katherine either. She is my twin sister.

" How is this possible?" Pearl said on the floor, fixing her broken hand.