Caroline pov : chapter 12

For as long as I can remember, my best friend Cassandra has always been weird, not weird in a wrong way, strange as in I can't figure her out.

Whenever we get together for a play date or anything, she will check around to see if someone was attacking or something, which I thought was a joke.

Still, I chuck it up to it just being my imagination.

that was until the morning. I was looking forward to telling her all about this boy I had a crush on.

I went to my closet to change my dress.

when I went in to grab my dress, I realized it was deeper and larger than I remembered . so I went in inside to check it out.

that was when I knew I was not in my closet or even my house.

but in Elena and Cassandra's home, I was so confused.

I was about to leave when something or should I say someone flashed before my eyes and there stood Cassandra.

"What the crap!?" Caroline shrieked loudly. "

" Wha, how, who?" Caroline was stuttering. " How did you do that? She asked.

"I will explain everything, princess, just not here. Cassandra tried to calm her down

"Grab my hand Cassandra said to her .

"
"Why would I do that caroline asked, confused about what is going on.

"If you want answers to your questions, hold my hand. I said, "When I gave her my hand, I felt myself being pulled. The next thing I knew, I was inside a different place.

Cassandra pov

"Oh my god shit, this is so not how I wanted to explain things to them . I started to panic

I knew I had forgotten something, I knew I should have put a spell on the Narnia door until they were at least teenagers.

" fuck god damm it!." oh well the cat out the bag so might as well tell her the truth . I began to come down from my stress.

" here hold my hand I told her," I teleported both of us into my mansion.

" Oh my god, where are we now?, and did we just enter someone's house? caroline started asking random questions.

" Ok, first dial it down a bit, second this is our house, and third, let me get you something to drink then we will talk I said calmly.

After making sure care is feed, I summon Tyler because fuck it I don't want to explain it twice.

" What the crap!? he asked frighteningly.

Cassandra handed Tyler some drink and took him and caroline to the garden to talk.

When they arrived, she explained mostly the key stuff, like how magic is real, how most people in their lives are one, and how the wolf thing works. Don't worry, I didn't mention the dead part .

" Wait, so let me get this right. Magic is real. You are a witch, Tyler is a wolf, and I am magical too?,," caroline asked confusedly.

" Yes, and no .

Technical, You are not magical yet, but I will explain that, but when we are older,

she said to her.

" Prove it," both of them said simultaneously.

she said as she summoned two of her familiars.

The dragon and the tiger in their baby form to not scare them.

" Holy crap, magic is real," said Caroline excitedly.

"Are those dragons and tigers? She asked cautiously.

" Yes, Cassandra answered.

"they are among the many I have contracted with." I explained it to them

" When you get older, we will get you some. " I said to them.

So after answering all their questions and eating junk food, we both felt drained and went home.

That night, I got a message that Richard and Grayson were both dead, I didn't know how to feel, but I supposed I would feel it when I got my emotion back.

oh my god, I finally finished this chapter . as always, please vote and comment ty and bless you