𝖬𝖾𝗍𝗄𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇

The sand was warm once my feet made contact as I was ordered to get off my Ikran, Chia. I looked around as many people have already seemed to have spotted me and my family which is now really overwhelming especially when you think everyone is judging you. The people here are different to us.

They have blueish-green skin, tails are longer and flatter and they only have 4 fingers.

My brother, Neteyam noticed my face and leaned into my ear "Stand by me if you get too overwhelmed" he whispered, I nodded with a smile.

"On me" Our father, Jake Sully spoke. We all stood by each other as we get crowded even more.

The Metkayina clan quickly surrounded us with their weapons under our necks ready to kill us if we ment any harm. Which we didn't. "Be Nice" our mother, Neytiri muttered beside us.

I'm pretty sure every Na'vi were gathered around just to look us up and down. The crowed parted as 2 boys made their way threw. My eyes catch the taller one who had his braids tied into a bun at the back. He looked at me for a while before looking back at my brother's with a scowl. Then him having a moment with his friend on judging me and my brothers and sister out loud. Then Lo'ak falling in love with a girl who smacked the boys on the head.

Threw that tiny moment, I felt my heartbeat go fast, very fast. My cheeks were growing hot. I looked down then my attention goes to the woman who makes her way around us.

She pulls on our mothers tail then lightly grabbed Tuk's arm "their arms are thin" then moving on to mine and kiris tail "their tails are week" she yanked at mine and kiris tail making us yelp "You will be slow in the water"

Grabbing kiris hand and holding it up "these children are not even true Na'vi!" A series of gasps are heared threw the crowd "yes we are!" Kiri defended

Ronal grabbed my brother's hand and forced him to spread his fingers so it was clear he had five fingers, which pissed me off. She was humiliating us. My baby sisters and brother.

"They have demon blood" she announced and now there were more gasps, i was really pissed now.

Now Lo'ak just stood there. His head hanging in shame as he shifted uncomfortably, I looked up and started glaring at the metkayina woman.

"Look! Look! I was born with the sky People and now I'm a Na'vi. Okay. You can adapt, we will adapt! Okay" Our father tried drawing the attention away from us as he didn't like how they were humiliating us as he held up his hand showing five fingers.

"My husband was Toruk Makto" Mother spoke with pride as she moved closer to Ronal.

I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked and saw Aonung staring at me. I looked away from him as of what he did earlier with judging me and my siblings. I couldn't stop myself from looking back at him.

I mouthed to him 'what?' he smirked, he could lip read.

'Are you ok?' he mouthed back to me, I rolled my eyes 'Leave me alone fish lips' I smirked at his kind of offended face.

'fish lips? What did I do to you?' he asked placing a hand over his heart.

'making fun of Me and my siblings? Sound familiar?' I mouthed back, he frowned dramatically

'im sorry' he mouthed before laughing 'Whatever you say fish lips'

'Okay Forest girl' he mouthed back with a smirk, I tilted my head to the side confused

'Forest girl, are you out of your mind?' I mouthed with a raised eyebrow, he laughed then turned his attention on Tonowari telling my father we can stay.

My father turned to us "what do we say?" He asked and we all muttered a 'thanks' at once. Me and my siblings except Tuk looked at each other with the sibling glance we gave each other ever since we were kids, stating that were annoyed we had to say thank you even though he pretty much didn't wanna sat it.

"My Son, Aonung and my daughter, Tsireya will show your children what to do" Tonowari announced, You could see aonung's face as he was very annoyed.

"Father, why would i-" he got cut off with a finger. "It has been decided" he declared.

I watched as Aonung sunk in annoyance, he glanced at me, I quietly laughed at him. He rolled his eyes.

'sucks to be you' I mouth to him, he smirked 'Sure forest girl'

'Fish lips'