𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾

Aonung's dream.

Aonung was an older version of himself, he was at his house, it looked exactly the same.

He looked around, everything was the same. He looked very confused. Then he heared a kids voice.

Papa, papa, he's trying to eat me!" A baby voice called out, he looked towards the voice and it was a boy toddler who looked exactly like the male version of Aimee.

He realised the boy was running towards him, he hesitated before bending down towards the boy.

"Papa, tell Teddy, he's trying to eat me" the boy ran around Aonung and hid scared for his life.

"Neteyam!? Where are you baby?" A familiar voice called out, the he hear the boy behind him shout back.

"I'm with daddy, he'll protect me, won't you papa?" The boy asked him, he was shocked before answering.

"Of course I would" the young boy giggled before running off to the woman who stood Infront of him. It was the older version of Aimee. And she was beautiful.

"What's wrong? You look like you've saw a ghost fishlips?" The woman asked laughing as she pulled him into a kiss.

He was still shocked, his mate was Infront of him, not dead. He was was happy. Especially when he found out he has a family with her. And it looks like they have one of the way too. Judging by Aimee's massive belly.

"Such an insult, forest girl" he laughed, she laughed along before walking back into the pod.

"Mamas right, you do look like you've saw a ghost" Neteyam, The oldest son of Aimee and aonung, mumbled at his father, who just laughed at the toddler.

"Now listen here-" Aonung was cutt of by himself grabbing Neteyam and placing in over his shoulder making the younger boy laugh.

"Dad put me down, dad" he whined "Nope, sorry kiddo" aonung laughed.

He liked seeing the future while it lasted, he was excited to know that this was the future.

Suddenly a man appeared making the toddler run up to him.

"Uncle Neteyam!" Toddler Neteyam yelled running up to the man.

"Aye, mini me!" Older Neteyam yelled running up to aonung's son.

"Mama never told me you were coming?" Baby Neteyam giggled at older Neteyam's offended face.

"She didn't, did she?" Older Neteyam asked playfully, baby Neteyam giggled and shook his head.

"Right. I'll be having a few words with your mother than shall I?" Neteyam asked making baby Neteyam laugh even more.

Older Neteyam noticed aonung with a smile on his face "ay, aonung, how are you?" Older Neteyam asked, aonung nodded "doing fine, you ok?" Aonung asked trying to sound casual.

"Yep, never better" the older man laughed before going inside to greet his sister.

Then aonung woke up.

"Shit. Where's aimee" he thought to himself, he walked out of his house and walked to the medical tent.

He looked around but he saw no sign of Aimee, where's her body?.

He walked over to the Sully's pod and knocked. Jake answered.

"Hello aonung, what could I do for you?" Jake asked, Aonung nodded panicking

"Aimee isn't in the medical tent" aonung told him which only made him confused "Aonung, what are you talking about?" Jake asked.

"Aimee isn't there, she's gone meaning she woke up but is no where" he tells him desperately before walking off.

Jake panicked and ran to the medical tent to see no sign of Aimee, where is she