She knows...

After another lesson with the group, Me and my other siblings went home because it was getting dark.

Once we got to our pod. It looked like my parents had been arguing when we weren't here.

My mother turned to us "Kids, go to your room" She told us, so we did but I got stopped "Aimee, you stay"

"No, no, Neytiri, she didn't do anything wrong" my father intervened, He gestures me to follow my brothers and sisters but mother stopped him.

"No! Jake, This situation is based on her, so I talk to her" My mum slightly yelled, I was starting to look scared.

"Neytiri, look, your making her scared" My father pointed at me, my mother looked at me and her face softened for a moment before she looked with no expression.

"She should be, does she not know what she has done?" Mother asked Rhetorical, throwing her hands in the air.

"What's happened" I asked quietly, my mother turned to Me "Are you seriously asking that?" She asked in distress.

My father tried to cut in but again mum stopped him "No, No! You don't get a say in this" she seethed jabbing a finger to his chest.

"What? I don't get a say in this? She's my daughter too" he inquired while squinting his eyes, as he pointed to me.

"Yes. But you planned on keeping this a secret from me. Keeping it a secret from boys would be ok, they kill him. But me? I'm her mother. I should get told. But no? I didn't get told from my husband or daughter, I had to get told from his parents" Mum shrieked, pushing dad back.

There acting like I'm pregnant? I'm 16, But yet again, I may not be a child but to my parents I am. Wait, I made them have an argument because of me... because of me...

"Neytiri calm down, I understand your anger but-" my dad comforted but mum snapped her head towards him.

"You don't understand!" She hissed at him but then let out a sigh before looking at me then back to my dad.

"If you did...you wouldn't be telling me to calm down" she spoke quietly before leaving the pod.

We stayed quiet for a minute before my dad spoke up "She knows" I gave him a look say 'i can see that'

Before I knew it hot tears were swelling up in my eyes, my dad noticed and hugged me "Don't worry. You mum will be back more calm and talk to you about it"

"I made you guys are just because I did something to help the person I love" I cried, he held me tighter and kissed the top of my head.

"You really are just a daddy's girl, aren't you?" He asked with a little laugh, I sniffled a few times before letting out a light hearted laugh.

"Don't worry Aimee, it was my fault, I started the argument by not telling her or making you tell her" he told me, We headed voices.

"What happened?" Neteyam asked concerned, obviously hearing the fight and me and dad talking.

"Nothing" my dad tried but was cut off by Neteyam "No. Not nothing, what were you keeping from us so we didn't 'kill him' huh?" He asked sternly, I shook my head.

"No. You would kill him, Neteyam" I tell him, still cuddled into our dad.

Realization hit him as he looked at me "it's aonung isn't it? What did that idiot do?" He asked concerned a bit angry.

"He didn't do anything" I spat aggrieved.

Dad gave me a look, I sighed before looking at Neteyam who damanded an answer.

"We mated" I spoke quietly, he looked appalled "I'm sorry what!?, Aimee your 16?" He told me, I shook my head.

"If I didn't, he would've been with someone else" I mumbled, Neteyam said nothing, he just walked out of the room.

I never liked the idea of mating, it sounded a bit possessive.

"Who do you think is going to kill him first? Neteyam or your mother?" Dad asked in thought, I mumbled the word 'shut up' before answering 'Neteyam'