You want forgiveness?

Me and my family spent ages trying to find Lo'ak but in the end we found him.

Father came back with him. Me and my siblings ran towards him but he walked towards aonung.

Yet again, father had to stop another fight from breaking out.

Mother ran towards lo'ak before checking him over "Ugh, I pray for the strength that I do not pluck the eyes out of my youngest son" she hissed

"No. My son knows better than to take him outside the reef. The blame is his" tonowari spoke up forcing aonung on his knees for forgiveness.

"Okay, let's go" father spoke, mother came over and forced me to walk back with the family. I forced myself to stop.

"This is my fault. Not theirs" I shout out. Everyone is silent, lo'ak gave me a look saying 'what the hell are you doing?"

"For the past few days Ive been convincing lo'ak about the reef and made up lies about it to intrigue him even move" I explained, aonung looked at me then shook his head.

'what are you doing?' aonung mouthed to Me

'saving your ass' I simply mouthed back

"Aimee, is this true?" Father asked, not know whether I was lying for my brother and best friend or if I was telling the truth.

"Yes" I spoke looking down before looking at tonowari, I leaned my head down asking for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry for having your son at the blame" I closed my eyes till he gives me an answer

"You don't need to apologize to me, It's your parents you need to look out for. But I will forgive you on the blame this g with my son and I'm sure my son forgives you too" tonowari explained with a slight smile.

"Thank you, May eywa Bess you and your family" I spoke in Na'vi

Then lo'ak was told to shake hands with aonung which made me question things about me being angry with aonung

Over a week has past, I was sitting by the rock, picking seashells.

Thinking, aonung was now friends with my brothers which just pissed me off even more.

"Aimee" a voice called out, speak of the devil. I pick up my seashells before walking faster to get away but to my luck aonung already catches up with me.

"Aimee please, listen to me, look at me" he begged, I stopped walking and faced him with an angry look.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly, I looked around quickly, well shit I dont know where I am.

"Let me explain. Please" He grabbed both of your hands and placed them in his.

"There's nothing to explain. You could've had gotten my baby brother killed! Killed! Do you not get that?! And what's with you calling my siblings freaks? I'm the exact same" I started I didn't let him respond.

"Am I a freak?" I asked him, tears were now dripping down my face, he quickly shook his head with a guilty look and he did look like he was about to cry.

"I don't think your a freak. God, I'm so mad at myself for calling your sister one. And I'm much more angrier at myself for making you think that your a freak when your not." He explained he kept hold of my hand in his.

"But no, you said you could never see me as a demon blooded alien or outcast, not even a freak but you..you lied" I was about to walk off but I was held back again.

"No! You can not tell me you don't think I'm a freak, you are a stupid boy! You are like every other boy! You break heart then don't know what you did wrong after you do it" I yelled while hitting and pointing at his chest, which he let me do.

I held my hand infront of his face "See. Demon blood! Wow, such a way to make someone feel shitty about how they look!" I cried, he brought me into a hug which I surprisingly accepted.

After the hug he grabbed my hand and kissed my fingers, then my forehead, then the tip of my nose.

"I love everything about you and no one can change that. No even you. No matter how hard you try" he spoke softly bring my hand to his lips and he placed a soft kiss to them.

"But thats all they see, outcast, alien, demon,freak." I spoke quietly, aonung grabbed my hand up and placed them on his chest to feel his heartbeat.

"I See you, Aimee" he spoke softly, pressing our foreheads together.

I looked at him shocked, I smiled at him.

"I see you too, Aonung" i whispered to him, his eyes widened a bit as I forgave him.

"I thought you weren't going to forgive me" he laughed lightly, I giggled lightly too before shaking my head.

"No, I was told by my father, always get your anger out before forgiving the person, you should never sleep with something on your chest that you never got the chance to let it go" I explained, I stared at him as he kept my glaze.

He glanced at my lip hinting as he leaned closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck before bringing him into a kiss. Slow and passionate. His hands cup the side of my face to deepen the kiss.

We broke apart to catch some air, and press our foreheads together.

"I love you so much Aimee" he whispered, I smiled and looked at his eyes "I love you too, fishlips"

"I love you much more, forest girl" I stared at him before both of us laughed.

Once we both stopped laughing, he connected our lips again which I gladly accepted.