𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘪?

The Next day, I walked along the beach and spotted aonung by his ilu, I smiled as I walked up to him.

He smiled as he noticed me and stood up, he wrapped his arms around me and give me a kiss on my temple.

"Hey forest girl, how'd you sleep?" He asked, I laid my head on his chest as he held me close.

"Slept fine, still pretty tired though" I laughed, he stroked my hair which was very relaxing.

"Good but don't worry, I have something planned because I do need to tell you something important and it might be a lot to take in aswell" he spoke, I looked at him worried

"What? Did you parents find out?" I asked, he laughed a bit but shook his head in 'no'

"Are you ok, fish lips?" I asked, I was genuinely concerned about what he had to tell me, he shook it off.

"Let's not worry about it but I does take a lot of thinking, I want you to trust me on this, ok?" He asked, I was hesitant before nodding.

"Anyway, I've only just saw you this morning and it's already in a negative atmosphere" he giggled, pushing me gently by my shoulders to make me face him.

"How are feeling, well, before I told you all of that" he giggled nervously, I laughed it off with a nod "I'm going fine, thanks for asking, fish lips"

He kissed me passionately before smiling "that's good to hear, forest girl"

We looked at each other for a bit before we got snapped out by hearing my name being screamed.

"Aimee!! Aimee! Get mom and dad!" It was Neteyam, I looked to see him bring back an unconscious Kiri. My heart stopped as I ran to our pod.

"Mom! Dad! Come out quick!" I shouted panicking, both of them came rushing out.

"Aimee?! What's wrong?" Dad asked in worry, same with mom, mom came over to me checking for any wounds or bleeding.

"Kiri...she had a seizure!" I panted, I started running back to where she was with my parents running behind.

"Kiri!" My mom yelled as she ran towards her middle daughter.

"Go inside the pod, now!" My dad ordered panicking, we all did.

Everyone was in the pod including aonung to comfort me, I'm pretty sure everyone was shaking badly.

"It's fine, Aimee, she's going to be ok" he whispered while stroking my hair which was calming me down.

We heard my mom shout from the other room "Out! You have done nothing!"

My ears perked up, me and Neteyam both looked at each other. Was kiri dead?

"No,heh,no she can't be dead" I whispered, tears spilling.

Aonung pulled me into a hug "She won't be dead, my mother is probably in there healing her" he reassured, I just cried into his shoulder.

"I don't want her to die, she can't die, I don't want her to" I whispered, Neteyam stood up and walked out of the room.

My dad walked in with a tiny smile "She's awake, Ronal healed her" he announced, I quickly shot up from aonung's grip and ran to the medical tent to see she was awake but she was crying softly. My mother was comforting her.

I hugged her gently "You fucking scared me kiri, I thought you were dead" I whispered into her neck, she laughed a bit.

"I could never leave you, no matter how much I wanted to" she whispered, I decided to ignore the fact I was getting insulted.

"Shut the fuck up and hug me, skxqwng" I laughed as I hugged her tighter.