𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

At our finally stop, Tsireya took us to our new home, we all thanked her as she walked off.

Judging by the atmosphere in our home, I can tell me and my siblings all didn't want to be here.

Tuk crys saying she wants to go home, all of us didn't want to be here, I certainly didn't want to be here.

"Tuk, this is our home now" Father spoke taking her hand, I walked over and lifted her onto my hip while she buried his face into my neck. I could hear her Silent sobs whispering she wants to go home.

"No. We are going to get through this. We're going to get through this if we have each others back's, right?" He asked, Mother turned to us

"What does your father always say?" Mother asked, we all muttur a 'Sully's stick together'

"That's right. Sully's stick together. Now this time with some feeling" My mother smiled.

"Sully's stick together" we all say in unison with a bit more effort.

After our family meeting, we all went off to meet with the kids as our parents went to meet with the leaders.

I still had Tuk in the nip of my neck, I think she had fallen asleep.

As we arrived Tsireya instantly realised Tuk asleep in my arms "You didn't have to bring her if she was asleep" She spoke softly, I laughed a little bit "It's fine, it was a quick nap" I replied before starting wake her up.

"Tuk" I whisper gently, her head popped up straight away "I'm up" she yelled enthusiastically, I laughed and put her down in the sand.

Me and my brothers watched as Tsireya, Aonung and Roxto dived gently into the water, now waiting for us to come in. While the five of us just jumped in shamelessly.

I looked around as I hit the water, seeing multiple fish swim. I felt my hair go up from the water. I tried staying close to Tuk afraid of her safety.

I only stayed there a few, before I felt like I was running out of oxygen and then letting my body float up.

As I resurface, I see my baby sister struggling to swim. It was very adorable.

"Are you alright?" Tsireya asked Tuk as she noticed her struggling, of course I was trying to help but she was too stubborn.

"Your going to fast. Wait for us"

"Just breathe. Breathe" Tsireya spoke softly helping Tuk, I was so confused on her words. How can we breathe under water?.

"Hate to burst your bubble. How the hell do you breathe underwater?" I asked Tsireya, she laughed at me getting confused.

"I will tell you. First, let me help your baby sister" she spoke before going back to Tuk.

Just then, Aonung surfaces and smirks.

"Your not good divers. Maybe good at swinging through trees but-" Aonung started but go cut of by his sister hitting him on his head, I giggled at him. He noticed and gave me a small smile.

He smirked before diving back down into the water.

"Come on bro, we dont speak this finger talk. We don't know what your saying" Neteyam complains

Before anyone can answer, I feel someone touching my legs and before I know it I was getting dragged into the water by my feet.

When Im in the water, I look to see Aonung smirking, I rolled my eyes and I few bubbles fly out of my mouth signaling I was trying to say something, making him laugh.

"Catch me if you can" He signalled, I obviously didn't know what he was saying, he signed and started swimming then he stopped to pull his tongue at me then started swimming off again. I knew what he was doing. So I chased after him.

After a while, I needed oxygen. I resurfaced and swopped my hand threw my hair, pushing it down. I looked behind me and saw Neteyam and Lo'ak panicking while Tsireya was trying to calm them down.

"Oy! You looking for me?" I shouted over to them, once their necks literally snapped while turning to my voice. They calmed down.

"What happened?!" Lo'ak shouted, Neteyam smacking lightly

"Are you ok!?" Neteyam asked shouting, I put a thumbs up.

I turned back to see Aonung's face resurface, then he dived back in.

"Stupid fishlips" I mumbled, I felt Aonung grab my waist and push me down into the water.

As I'm in the water, I see Kiri zoom past us fascinated with the fish.

"We have to go back, next lesson is you needing to ride an ilu" he signed, I shook my head and his shoulders slum.

He turned around and told me to get on his back, so I did. We were by my siblings in a second for the next lesson.

I resurfaced and saw my brother's getting ready to ride a ilu and Tuk just playing in the water.

The 8 of us went by the shallow part by the beach and Aonung clicked his tongue and some ilu came swimming over.

"This is ilu, if you want to live here you have to ride" aonung told us while extending his hand.

All of us split into group of teaching, it was almost instantly when Aonung volunteered to be my teacher.

We were by a big space so I had not intention of swimming into Lo'ak and Neteyam...mostly Lo'ak.

"Ok Forest girl'. Bond" he told me with a smirk, I rolled my eyes "my name is not Forest girl' I mumbled

"Okay then what's your name?" He asked cockily, I crossed my arms "why should I tell you?" I asked him, he smirked.

"Because I'm going to find out either way, so it's best if it comes from you" he smirked widely, I sighed and unfolded my arms.

"Ai'mee" I spat, he laughed "Aimee..I like it" I mumbled a thanks.

He just kept staring at me, it was quiet for a minute before I broke it.

"Come on then. Teach me to ride this ilu"