𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

"That's it?" I asked, he laughed then swam backwards.

"Try it" he told me, I rolled my eyes before concentrating. I fell of on the first try, I'm not gonna stop hearing laughter from him, am I? Nope.

I was right, he was nearly dying with laughter, I rolled my eyes clearly angry.

"You seriously can't do one simple task" he giggled, I hissed at him then he put his hands in surrender.

"Calm down forest girl" he told me putting his hands out front still trying to stop himself from laughing.

I stomp out of the water, I can still hear him laughing "wait, Aimee...come..back" his words were spitting because of him laughing that much, it wasn't even that funny.

"Shut up fishlips" I kicked the water in his face, it took him off guard that he started coughing because he accidentally swallowed the water. He started to cough madly.

I stayed quiet for a minute before busting out laughing crouching my sides.

"Shut up! I could of died!" He grumble as he saw and heard me laughing, he rolled his eyes as he saw me nearly crying.

"This is so good. You laughed at me for not having second to ride with my ilu then you choke on water" I laughed, I saw Lo'ak give me a confused look and Tsireya let out a giggle.

"You think this is funny?" Aonung asked, I nodded, he rolled his eyes before grabbing me bridal style, my eyes go wide.

"No no no no, don't you dare fish lips!" I squeal as he throws me into the water.

As I resurfaced, he did aswell. He was staring at me with a smirk while I gave a death glare.

"I hate you" I spat at him making his smirk grow "sorry forest girl. You cant hate friends"

I raised my eyebrow "wait. Who said we were friends?" I asked

He thought for a moment before pointing to himself "uh, I did, of course" he stated proudly of himself

I smiled smugly "what if I don't want to be your friend?" I asked, he laughed the shook his head "too bad"

I rolled my eyes as he continued to teach me how to ride a ilu.

My hands go in the air "I did it!" I screamed, Aonung laughed and nodded "I'm a great teacher, aren't I?"

"No but still. I won!" I continued to cheer pretending not to see his playful hurt face.

"Wow forest girl, you wound me" he faked cried turning his head away from me.

"Breathe in" Tsireya instructed, I followed.

We now we're all sat in a circle, I was sat beside Neteyam and Lo'ak while Aonung was opposite me the to his right there was Tsireya then on his left was Roxto.

"Breathe out" He told us after a while, my eyes were closed as I was asked to imagine a flowers blowing in the wind.

Tsireya leans over to Lo'ak who looks shocked at her movements as she placed her hand on his chest and his abdomen.

"Breathe in" she instructed him which he followed "breathe more from down here. Breathe out slowly"

"Lo'ak, your heart beat is fast" she pointed out, my eyes widened a bit as Lo'ak mutters a sorry to cover his embarrassment

"Try and slow down" she tells him and he nodded.

Me, Neteyam, Rotxo and Aonung all share knowing looks while Kiri just rolls her eyes annoyed with the situation.

Suddenly Aonung smirking cockily "Hey forest girl. Wanna check my heartbeat?" He asked, Roxto laughed at his friends question. I rolled my eyes and stuck my Tongue out at him.

"You wish, fishlips" I smirked. Neteyam started laughing at my nickname.

Aonung's eyes linger as I started smiling, I could help but laugh because my brother was laughing and making jokes about the nickname and just the whole situation and how it fitted perfectly together.

"Wanna swim again?" Tsireya asked sweetly, everyone agreed as they summoned their ilu.

I saw mine and smiled. I turned over to aonung "does she have a name?" I asked, aonung swam over and nodded.

"Shuey" he answered, petting her "you can talk to her. She's yours" he spoke, my eyes lit up.

"Hello"  I spoke, Shuey started swimming around in excitement

"Hello. My name's Shuey. What's your name?" She asked back

"My name is Ai'mee, Nice to meet you Shuey"  I smiled

"Are you my owner? Gosh I've waited so long for this.. you are very pretty" she blabbered as she splashed around

"I am your new owner and thank you but your so much prettier" I laughed a bit

"Your too kind. Now. Shall we get away from him. I don't like the way he's looking at you like, it's creepy" I laughed at her disgusted tone.

"What is she saying?" Aonung asked curiously, I laughed at bit "nothing~"

He saw me get on Shuey and gave me a confused look "hey, hey, hey. Where are you going? Especially when your planning on going without me" he asked.

"I'm going on a ride with my new best friend, why?" I asked, he gasped

"Can I come plz?" He begged, I looked at Shuey who sighed and said 'hes gunna keep begging so might as well' I laughed at her reply.

I turned to aonung who waited for an answer. "Come on" I tell him, he smiled then called for his ilu.

"Where are you two going?" Neteyam asked suspiciously, I rolled my eyes

"Swim with our ilu, what does it look like?" I asked back, he huffed at my attitude.

"Ready to go Forest girl?" He asked, I smirked

"Lead the way, fishlips" I tell him.