Dont leave me

I saw the colour on Aonung's face drain as I said that simple sentence, he didn't say nothing.

"Shit!" Lo'ak cursed as he helped you on the ilu "are you ok?" He asked, I gave him a look "aw, such a caring brother, well, I feel fucking fantastic" I spoke sarcastically, still breathing heavily because of the pain.

You now all moved on the ilu, Lo'ak and Aonung had their hands around you to hold you up and try and stop you from hyperventilating.

As we all saw our parents, Lo'ak and Neteyam shouted to them.

"Dad!!" They shouted as they saw him.

"Dad, it's Aimee, help!" Lo'ak yelled to him.

"Come on, forest girl, keep your eyes open for me" aonung instructed softly, I listen and tried to keep my eyes open.

As all of them tried to lay me down on the rock without hurting me, my dad rushed over with a worried look "oh no" he muttered.

"Dad" I whispered "don't worry, Aimee, I'm here. It's going to be ok" he reassured while holding my head and hand.

Dad looks to Lo'ak "put pressure on her" Lo'ak did what he was told, but it only made it hurt more, I winced at the pain.

"Dad i-" I could continue my sentence because of the pain.

"It's fine, you don't have to speak Aimee" he tells me rubbing my cheek.

I hear my mum, I look to see her running towards me while getting off her ikan "no no no" she muttered running to me.

"I'm so so so sorry, if I didn't convince me and the other idiots to go that day, Quaritch wouldn't of found us and we wouldnt have to of moved and this wouldn't happen. I'm sorry" I clenched my teeth at the pain.

My dad pulled me so I was lying on his chest, aonung was beside him crying, he could speak to me without his words breaking down.

"I wanna go home. I don't wanna die" I cried "please. Please" I whispered.

"Dont worry, we are going home. Just don't close your eyes ok? We will get help and you'll be ok" he told me.

"Please. It hurts so much" I cried "I dont wanna die"

"I'm so scared" I was now crying, tears were running down my face.

"I know your scared but it's all going to be ok" dad tells me.

"It hurts so fucking much. I want the pain to go away" I cried begging. Aonung came up to me finally calming himself to talk.

"Hey, hey. Look at me Aimee, your going to be ok, trust me" he tells me, I look up to him, my eyes flutter.

My breathing hitched "It hurts so bad aonung" I spoke quiet holding onto his hand, he squeezed it.

"I know it does but please, could you try and keep your eyes open" he asked, I nodded softly.

"You are going to be ok, you've got strong heart" my mother whimpers with a weak smile.

"I really just want to go home, can we please go home" I cried softly, Lo'ak couldnt even look at me.

Tuk wasn't here, Tsireya was crying while trying to comfort aonung. Neteyam was crying, he thought it was his fault for letting you take the gun.

"I can't breathe" I say "I can't breathe" my breathing starts to get heavier and thats when everyone started to panic.

I clutched to the pain one last time before my body relaxes, my eyes slowly start to shut "dad i-" I whispered before I couldn't talk anymore, I couldn't feel pain no more.

"Aimee!" My mother urges for me to finish as my eyes started to close, I didn't answer her. "No no no" she mumbled before screaming my name out.

Aonung started to shake my body "Aimee remember, keep your eyes open" he spoke desperately.

My dad held my mother back, knowing I was lying their and there was nothing nobody could do about it. I was gone.

"Please wake up. It's not funny" Aonung cried into my side "it's not funny. You said you'd be ok but you lied".

Neteyam could see his mother hold onto her first born daughter, crying into her side "oh great mother. No great mother!" She whimpered.

There was nothing she could do now.