𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

Out of the group. Only aonung and Aimee were the ones in the ocean. Enjoying each other company since they only made up yesterday.

"Aonung, fish lips, don't you dare!" I wanted as he grabbed my waisted and pulled me into the ocean.

As I resurface, I catch my breathe. Aonung resurfaces right Infront Me, grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his lower waist as he slowly appeared from being deep in the ocean.

"Fish lips, let go!" I yelled, lightly hitting his chest to loosen his grip which failed.

"Can't get rid of me, forest girl" he laughed pushing us both underwater as I was still stuck around his lap.

From afar, Jake and neytiri are watching the two teenagers mess around, the woman was trying to stop her mate from attempting to drown the boy who had his hands all over his daughter.

"At least she took our advice" the man shrugged, his mate laughed but nodding in agreement.

"You agree to meet when everyone's asleep?" He asked, you giggled then nodded "yep but If I don't turn up, call for help because I'm probably getting my eyes gauged out by my mother" I explained, he looked creeped out but nodded anyways.

I give him a quick kiss "goodnight, fish lips" I smiled but he held me back from walking into my own home and he pulled my back by my hand.

He gave me a passionate kiss. Grabbing me by neck to deepen it as he first did this, I yelped in surprise. He then let me enter my house

"Goodnight forest girl" he smiled "Night fish lips"

I woke up and everyone was asleep, I quietly fist bumped the air with excitement.

I walked quietly threw the house and as I was about to walk threw the door, I saw Neteyam who stood by the door with a smirk. Shit, I'm fucked.

"Where are you going, baby sis?" He asked with a sly smile, crossing his arms.

"Nowhere, I can't sleep so I'm going to the ocean so it can help me sleep" I explained, wow. I'm a good liar.

"Hm..I just thought you were sneaking off to see your boyfriend" he smirked.

"What? Noooo" I say before walking out the door, Neteyam stopped me, I groaned.

"Ok fine. I'm going to see aonung, what's wrong with that?" I asked him, he laughed "don't I won't tell mother or father just don't do anything I wouldn't do" he winked before shutting the door.

"Fucking asshole" I muttered walking away.

Once I got there, I saw aonung asleep on the beach, I laughed then walked up to him and placed a kiss on his forehead making a smiled appear on his face.

"Is he awake?" I asked while kissing his cheek, his temple, his nose then finally his lips. He places his hand on my chin so I couldn't pull away. It also tells me that he enjoys it.

"Someones missed me" I giggled. I cuddle to his side as he wrapped his arm around pulling me closer.

"Can I ask you something?" Aonung asked breaking the silence, I smiled "you can ask me anything"

"Promise not to leave me" this made me raise an eyebrow

"What do you mean?" I asked, he sighed

"Promise not to leave me. When you go back to your clan. I won't be able to see you anymore-" he go cut off by her kissing him passionately.

"I promise that i am not going anywhere. I will forever stay in your arms forever. No one can separate us"

Aonung seemed happy with me answer and kissed my forehead "I hope we can be together forever"