Bonded with an outcast

"What is that" I asked training to my little brother who was too memorized with Payakan that was Infront of us, were hiding behind plants trying not to scare the creature.

I got no answer back, he was too busy to even answer a easy question. I rolled my eyes at my little brother.

"I seriously need a brother who hasn't got their head up their own ass" I grumbled quietly mentally facepalming. Neteyam looked over at me quietly with an offended look giving a hit that he knew what I had said.

Luckily we were able to identify the 'Outcast' labeled Payakan, he looked harmless but he did look scary. He was a killer Tulkun after all.

We had finally dived into the ocean, I was between Neteyam and Aonung watching lo'ak hold up a hand to the one- finned Tulkan.

I turned to Neteyam signing to him "This is the most weirdest and scariest thing I have ever watched" he couldn't laugh even though his faced gave it away that he wanted too. He just nodded with an agreeing smile.

I started to get more serious when the Tulkan Closed his mouth with Lo'ak trapped inside.

You and Neteyam were about to rush over, worried for your baby brother but the sibling held us back telling us to be patient and calm.

My eyes were locked at the tulkans mouth. When the Tulkan opened his mouth, lo'ak came swimming towards up and said goodbye to the Tulkan.

"I'm not going near Lo'ak ever again. He doesn't smell right" I thought scrunching up my face at the smell my baby brother was covered in.

As soon a we resurfaced I turned to Lo'ak "Lo'ak baby brother, do something for me when we get to the land" I tell him, he gives me a confused look before nodding "do what?" He asked.

"Take a shower" was all I said before swimming off to catch up with Aonung.

After saying goodbye to Shuey, me and aonung plus my sibling and Tsireya, were faced with an angry Ronal and Tonowari.

They damanded you to follow which we were all scared to disobey. As we walked into their home. They immediately started shouting.

"You allowed this?!" Ronal shouted towards her children, who hanged their heads in shame. "You allowed him to bond with an outcast!" Ronal paced around the room with a Hassled look across her face.

"Tsireya, you have disappointed me daughter" Tonowari spoke shaking his head at his daughter with pity. "And you, son of a warrior. Who has been taught better" he pointed towards Lo'ak with his arms crossed.

What's even worse, My parents finally took in the information to realize what was going on and stood behind us.

"Payakan saved my life sir. You don't know him" lo'ak pled, me and Tsireya both have him a desperate look.

"Lo'ak"

"Sit" Tonowari spoke sternly, me and Lo'ak were the only ones to follow instructions the first time.

Tonowari looked around at the rest who were standing up "Sit down!!" Tonowari hissed angrily as the rest didn't obey him. Now they did.

Tonowari started to explain to my younger brother about how dangerous a Tulkan could actually be and what damages could be done.

I noticed Ronal who was behind her mate. Her focus was on me. And I think I know why, it doesn't take a genius to figure out how close me and aonung have been these past months.

A freak going out with the future chief of the metkayina clan. Her son. It honestly surprised you when she gave me a soft look with a tiny smile. You could return the soft smile she had sent your way. Now turning your attention to Tonowari's conversation.

Aonung manages to catch a quick glance before giving me a smile and mouthing 'Are you ok?" I smiled back and nodded 'Yep, fine." I mouth back before putting my attention back on Tonowari.

"I'm sorry sir but your wrong" Lo'ak spoke lifting his head to face Tonowari. Mum hissed at him slightly "you do not speak like that"

"I know wha-" he was cut off by dad "That's enough!" He yelled, I flinched at the sudden loud noise.

Moments go by before your brother spoke up again "I know what I want" he spoke calming like he wasn't about to have the whole village on his ass.

Tonowari gives me and Neteyam a look telling us that we were free to leave. I gave aonung one last look before leaving with my brother.

Once we had got home, my dad gave Lo'ak the biggest lecture. Dad is really angry.

Aonung's pov

"Son, I shall talk to you" My mother spoke making eye contact with me, I knew what she wanted to talk about. I knew I needed to tell her but I didn't want Aimee getting in trouble. Also I didn't want her parents skinning Me alive.

"Yes, Mother?" I asked politely, she straightened up giving me a firm look which makes me swollow hard.

"It is the time by the end of the day you need to mate for the opportunity to lead next to you when you finally have this importance and responsibly" She smiled placing her hand on my shoulder. I looked down on the ground. Scared to tell her. I never regretted mating with Aimee. Just when my mother finds out. She will kill me herself.

She gave a raised look, noticing I was looking at the ground "Aonung, my son, are you trying to tell me you already mated?" She asked with no expression in her tone, so it made it more intimidating.

I stayed quiet which to her was a 'Yes' and it was. She huffed but smiled slightly.

"Go on. Tell me who it is?" She asked, I didn't say nothing again. I heard her mumble under her breathe "I'm so stupid"

"You mated with the oldest sully daughter, didn't you?" She asked, I nodded. Not making eye contact.

"How did you know?" I asked quietly now looking up at her, she pointed at her head.

"Mothers telepathy" she laughed lightly, I raised my eyebrow "really?" I asked, she shook her head

"No. I doesn't take a genius to figure out something you clearly couldn't keep a secret" she shrugged, she went to leave before turing back to me.

"Oh, and, you might wanna tell the sully family that you claimed their daughter, make sure to come back in one piece" She spoke before leaving, well, that was better than expected.

The sully family...the sully family?!...well shit.