𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘧....

Of course, I didn't talk to aonung for what? At least 5 days straight. He deserved it.

I was in my room, I didn't feel like going to lessons know he'd be there. Something snapped me out of my thoughts.

A knock on my door. The door opened and showed father with a worried look.

"Aimee, what's wrong? You haven't been to any of your lessons" he asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Mother was right" I mumbled, he gave me a confused look "what do you mean?" He asked softly

"She said boys don't understand feelings and they don't know they've done something after they've done it" I explained, his eyes widen in shock

"So this is boy problems?" Father asked with a tiny smirk, I gave him a look telling him to shut up which he noticed with a nod.

"What happened with this boy?" He asked pulling me into a hug which I accepted

"He lied to me, he told me he didn't see me as a demon blooded alien or a freak but when lo'ak was in the fight. He had it because the boy I liked called kiri a freak and if hes calling her a freak that means he's calling me a freak since we both have the same differences" I explained, father took in every piece of information.

"Wow. Wait- is the boy you like the chiefs son?" Father asked, I sat there silently

"It's alright if it is" he tells me soft, tears just now flood out my eyes as I nod.

Father hugged me again and I silently sob "liking someone causes so much problems" I spoke, father nodded saying he agrees.

"I think you should let Aonung explain himself before you jump to any confusion because if you do, you could loose on something you've wanted for a long time" father explained, I nodded

"And while he's explaining, take out all your anger then forgive him" he finished, I thought about it then nodded.

"Just do me a favor" he spoke, I looked at him waiting for what he has to say

"Tell me if you mate with him, I'm gonna need to know the guy if he's gonna be with my oldest daughter for the rest of his life" he explained, I laughed slightly before nodding then giving my dad one last hug.

"Thank you father" I smiled, he returned it "don't even be scared to talk to me about anything, ok" he asked, I nodded.

As I walked out, I instantly got a hug from Tuk "Sissy, your back outside" she laughed, I smiled then hugged her.

"Hiya Tuk, what are you doing?" I asked her. She smiled "playing" she answered.

After a few hours, Tuk fell asleep, I smiled at her before hearing shouts. I move making sure not to wake Tuk.

I walked towards the dock to see Neteyam grabbing aonung by his braid and dragging him towards father.

Aonung caught me eye and looked away embarrassed, his ears down.

Neteyam pushed him towards our father "tell him what you told me!" Neteyam damanded, aonung fiddled with his hands.

"I took lo'ak outside the reef. A few hours ago" he confessed, What.the.actual.fuck

"I'm sorry...what!" I hissed, aonung flinched at my hiss. Father gave me a look.

"Hey! Hey! It's ok, we'll find him no need to rip his face off" Father walked Infront of me blocking my clear view of aonung.

Aonung mouthed 'I'm sorry' his ears down meaning he actually ment it.

I looked back at him and shook my head, Father told me it was a better idea if I took some fresh air as we def h for my brother.

I looked at aonung, mouthing 'i hate you' which caused tears in his eyes.

I don't hate him. I hate the fact I don't hate him. I hate the fact I like him. He hurt me so many times but I still like him.