𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾

Its been a 2 days since the Kiri accident, I was supposed to talk to aonung about what he wanted to tell me but he decided that he could wait to tell me and that I need some time to process what happened and finally tell myself that Kiri was here and alive.

So now I ready to have this talk with aonung, I couldn't lie, it scared me a lot and I was nervous, what if he didn't want to do this relationship with me because of his mother and father?

He told me to meet his by the cave, it was a very pretty cave but not as pretty as the cove of ancestors. But it was still pretty.

I saw aonung and smiled "Hi, fish lips!" I smiled, he laughed as soon as he heard the nickname.

"Why hello, forest girl" he spoke in a weird accent, I laughed at his terrible achievement.

"Okay aonung, what's this you wanted to tell me?" I asked, his face got very serious.

"Okay, there's something I need to tell you" he started, I snorted "I knew that" I pointed out, he gently shoved me "let me finish"

"My mother and father don't know about us" he spoke, I nodded and they he held my hands in his.

"Wait, have you just told me to come here to talk About how we should reveal our relationship to your parents?" I asked with a relieved sigh, he shook his head.

"No, it's way more serious that that" I nodded and I continue to listen.

"My parents want me as the next chief of the metkayina clan" I nodded, I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"My parents want me to mate with this annoying girl from my childhood thinking she'd be a good ruler beside Me" he blurted out, I looked at him in shock.

"When?" I asked, he was hesitant "tomorrow"

My heart stopped "so we can't be together" I thought, my eyes swelled with tears, gosh I'm crying so much with the months Ive stayed here.

I looked away about to leave "well, thanks for the heads up" I whispered.

"But I've already chosen" he spoke making me stop, I looked at him even more shocked.

"But this girl must also choose Me" I smiled as I walked back to him, he wrapped his arms around My waist.

"She already has" I whispered, he smiled at my response.

"I don't want to see you with someone else" i whispered, looking him in the eye.

"I don't want to be with anyone else" he whispered back as our foreheads touched.

We looked at each other for a while before connecting our lips.

He placed a hand behind my neck to deepen the kiss, my hands cupped his cheeks as he placed his hands on my waist.

He pulled me onto his lap, not breaking the kiss.

"Aonung" I whispered as he started to kiss my neck softly, along my collarbone.

"Are you sure you want this? Are you sure this is ok?" He asked looking me seriously, I nodded almost instantly.

"Please" I whispered again as we reconnect our lips again but this time more roughly And it was filled with hunger of lust.

That night we melted into each other.

Not quite heaven, but not hell.

Hellooo, hope you liked this chapter ;) also sorry that I robbed you 😔 this is furthest I could go, If I went any further into detail, I get really uncomfortable

Hellooo, hope you liked this chapter ;) also sorry that I robbed you 😔 this is furthest I could go, If I went any further into detail, I get really uncomfortable. Writing something like that just isn't my thing. Sorry.

Also if you're wondering what this 'Not quite heaven, but no hell' means. Its the phrased used to describe how yk yk feels and I just thought I was probably the spiciest thing there. Haha.

Anyway let me know what you think.

Also one more question if you don't mind, heh, sorry.

Would you rather Neteyam have his death scene or Have Aimee replace it to make more drama?

I'll have to decide whether she wakes up for I'll end this story with a sad ending...cuz y'know I run like that 🤭.

Let me know.