𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦...

"Your being annoying!" I tell Neteyam, he rolled his eyes "I'm telling you Aimee, that little weirdo has something for you" he pointed out, I rolled my eyes.

"So that means you have to follow me around why?" I asked, he stopped dead In his tracks "are you serious?" He asked, I nodded, he sighed.

"He might try something with you, that's why" he answered "I hate you" I mumbled, he smiled a sarcastic smile.

After while I finally got him distracted with Tuk, my little lifesaver.

I decided I wanted to see Shuey. I walked into the ocean and signaled for her. After a second she appeared.

"Hey Shuey, are you ok?" I asked her, she splashed around happily

"Aw, I'm doing ok, thanks for asking" she spoke melting into my touch .

"Aimee, do you hear that?" She asked, it went quiet so I could hear and it was kiri shouting?

"I have to go. I think my sister needs me"   I tell her with an apologetic look

"Hurry then. She might be in danger" 

I quickly say bye then follow her voice, I finally reach and I saw...aonung and his group surrounding my Sister, kiri and my brother Lo'ak, pulling their tails and calling them a freak. It hurt. And what hurt more was that the word 'freak' was coming out of aonung's mouth.

"Hey!" I shouted, everyone froze. I made my way towards the group "They told you to leave them a alone" I say sternly.

I couldn't explain aonung's facial expression, but he looked shocked and he had look on his face that read 'i fucked up'

"Aw look big sis, coming to the res-" the boy from the group was stopped immediately by aonung.

"From now on. You respect my sister and my brother. Got it!" I asked sternly again. They nodded slowly.

"Why do we have to you listen to you, your nothing but a demon blooded alien" another random boy from the group taunted.

"Did you mother ever teach you to respect women?" I asked him and he went silent "thought so"

Then Neteyam stomped over "what's going on?" He asked looking around

Me and aonung just stood their staring for a few minutes before I broke it when Neteyam what was going on.

"Let's just go" I whispered to Neteyam, he gave me a weird look then looked at aonung and the group then to kiri and lo'ak.

Neteyam wanted to say not but he just went along with it for now, we all turned away to go back home.

"Aim- Aimee" a voice called out. I knew it was aonung. I just kept walking, Neteyam gave me a weird look. I gave him a look to say ignore it so he did.

"Aimee please-" he called out but it was more distant. He stopped trying to catch up.

After that he stopped calling. I felt tears in my eyes wanting to fall out.

He told me he could never see me as a freak, a demon blooded alien. But he showed me he did.

I couldn't hear nothing for a second then Neteyam's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Lo'ak!"I heard Neteyam warn then lo'ak

"I got this bro, Don't worry about it" Lo'ak spoke before I turned around.

Lo'ak was showing aonung his hand, aonung seemed to be uninterested but looked anyway.

"But I can do something really cool. First I tuck it really tight like this then-" Lo'ak stops talking as he punched aonung square in the face, I don't know whether to laugh or try and stop my brother. After 3 punches. Aonung was left on the ground dumb founded.

"It's called a punch bitch!" Lo'ak yelled out making you chuckle, he definitely was father's son.

Aonung had only gotten angry and he ran towards Lo'ak and threw him to the ground, then the group started dragging lo'ak by the tail.

Then Neteyam, debating his next move, decide to punch a boy off Lo'ak and knee another.

"This is stupid! Stop it!" Kiri yelled irritated but soon laughed it off but laughed harder at my fed up expression.

I walked up and punched aonung in the nose and shoved lo'ak off to the side.

Aonung looked at me with a worried expression as I walked up to him.

"If you come near my siblings or Me again, I will come after you with my mother's bow and arrow, you read me?" I asked, he didn't say nothing and he didn't nod his head.

"Let's go" I tell my siblings and they start to walk off with me by their side.

"I could never" I thought to myself, replying it on loop in my head

"Mother was right. Boys don't understand feelings and they don't know what they do wrong after they do it" I mumbled