𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉

"Hurry Aimee, we have to warn Akio!" Aonung pled as he was already on his ilu, before I got to answer Neteyam screamed Lo'ak's Name.

"Aimee, He's gone to warn Payakan" Neteyam informed me pointing to Lo'ak who was swimming on his ilu towards Payakan.

I looked to aonung who told me to get on as we all chased after Lo'ak, he's in deep shit, we're all in deep shit.

We all swam under water to go faster as we all were doing that I could help but think that my younger brother was a dumbass. Why would he do this alone? He's going to get himself killed. All of us killed.

As we finally stopped as Lo'ak found Payakan, you could hear him mutter 'shit. We have to get this out of you"

As we saw. Payakan had the tracker in him as signed death, by our fathers words.

"Come one bro" Lo'ak urges as we all try and pull the tracker out. "Hurry!" Tsireya pled as she made her way over to help.

I guess no one was paying attention to anything but getting the tracker out. Not my father...not even the sound of the ship getting closer by the second.

Shrieking "it's getting closer" Tsireya informed.

"Pull now" "everyone gather"

Aonung shouted over telling you to get on your ilu, you didn't listen.
"Please, Aimee, get on your ilu!" He pled, you finally agreed as you submerged to the water and to your ilu.

We all took cover through a large seaweed, trying to loose the humans

As much as you and Shuey tried to get away, the machine got closer by every second. You tired to look for aonung but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

The machine didn't catch you but Shuey. I whimpered as I didn't find anyone. I couldn't find anyone.

I try and look around more before the machine can. I spot aonung as he guided his ilu to help me.

He places me behind him and I wrapped my arms around his waist like my life depended on it.

He started to guide his ilu away from all of the machines. I looked around not seeing no one. I panic.

"Where are they all" I asked worried "Don't worry they'll be fine" he tells me.

"Remember. Don't be selfish. Think about it"

"You must choose"

"Do you care about your brother?"

Neteyam?...shit.

I lean off the ilu, ignoring Aonung's calls for me, I swam as fast as I could to the ship, trying to find Neteyam. I couldn't see him. I really start panicking.

"Aimee, what are you doing?, Are you crazy?" He asked worried, I shook my head.

"Neteyam needs me, I'm so sorry Aonung" I tell him before climbing onto the ship. Once again ignoring his shouts.

As I stood up onto the ship, Tuk noticed me and gasped "Aimee" everyone that was held captive saw me and smiled.

Aonung was now on board "Aimee, it's fine, I'll set them free just please for the love of eywa, get on the ilu, please!" He begged, trying to get me off the ship.

"I'll be fine, Aonung"