Chapter 1

"WAKE UP" was the first thing I heard in the morning it was obviously my mother i quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

I saw my sister, mother and father sitting at the dinner table "come make us some food you useless girl" my father ordered, i wasn't the type of person to argue with my parents, well I was, until I figured out that arguing would do nothing and just stopped caring.

Once I finished making my family their breakfast i went to check the post, i saw three letters sitting in front of my door.

f/n Anderson , f/n Anderson and f/n And- except the third one didn't have f/n Anderson written on it, instead it had y/n potter 1243 privet drive the cupboard under the stairs.

y/n potter? The letter had gotten my first name but not my last "potter?" I asked myself not knowing what to do i went to ask my father.

"Father there's this letter with my name on it says y/n potter but my last names Anderson is it for me?" I said confused

I saw my father and mother turn to look at each other, i noticed a shocked look on their face "What is it?" i asked

"None of your business." my father spat "But my names on it" "Not anymore" my father ripped the letter and threw it in the fire place.

NEXT DAY

I went to grab the post again as i do everyday considering my mother and father are too lazy.

I saw the same letter that my father had ripped yesterday, this time instead of going to show my family i hid it in my room, or cupboard.

I gave the rest of the letters to my mother and went to my room i opened the letter and started reading.

Dear Ms. Potter We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

"Witchcraft and wizardry?" I thought to myself I went to read it again and saw miss potter "are these letters even for me? Maybe they got the wrong address but I do live in a cupboard under the stairs" i wasn't sure whether I should tell my parents or just ignore it, i decided to ignore it
but after two hours it was killing me.

I went up to my mother. "Mother, i got another one of the letters... and I-I read it." I said.

"You did what!" my mother yelled "i read it" i responded quietly "so can i go..?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT YOU WILL NOT BE GOING TO SOME RUBISH SCHOOL THAT TEACHES RUBISH MAGIC TRICKS " she took the letter and just like my father she ripped it and threw it in the fire place, i sighed and went back to my room.

TIME SKIP TO Y/NS BIRTHDAY

I woke up not remembering that it was my birthday, as usual i made breakfast and cleaned the house but all of a sudden I heard two very loud knocks on the door.

"Y/N GO GET IT!" Mother ordered, i went to open the door and i almost screamed, in front of was there was a man who was probably 8ft tall.

"Hello there might you be y/n?" the huge man asked, i nodded still scared and confused on why a giant man has came to our house asking for me .

"May i come in?" he asked, i nodded again "i haven't seen u since you were just a baby you've grown so much."

i was confused how does he know me? My mother came walking down the stairs, she screamed for my father to come down, they both looked at the giant man in shock

"Well y/n i suppose you know why I'm here"

"Umm sorry but I don't" The man stood confused "Well then I'll introduce myself, im hagrid im here on behave of a Dumbledore" he said.

"Who?" i asked "Dumbledore the headmaster of Hogwarts which i bet you've heard tons about" he said excited.

I told him how I didn't know about anything he was talking about and he began to argue with my parents and tell me the entire story of my life "your a witch y/n" "A WHAT" he continued explaining "well come on then we don't want to be late" "unless you'd rather say here of course".