Chapter 8

I debated telling Pansy what Ron and Malfoy had said about me, but I knew she would make it into a bigger deal then it is.

Divination was stupid, tho something made me worry- Harry had gotten the grim in his tea, which apparently is the omen of death i was most likely just over thinking it tho.

And during care for magical creatures Malfoy had broken his arm because of a hippogriff tho it was completely Malfoys fault.

Right now Pansy and I were headed to DADA the only thing I could hope for was a good professor, consider last year it was Lockhart ew and the year before that it was a man with Voldemort on the back of his head.

"Good afternoon, Today will be a practical lesson you will only need you wands, so please put your books in the back. This lesson will be on boggarts. Can anyone tell me what a boggart is?" Hermione immediately raises her hand "Yes Ms. Granger." "It is a shape shifter- it takes form in whatever the person fears the most." She says "Exactly, The charm that repels a boggart is simple, Riddikulus- go on say it" The entire class repeats at the same time. "This class is ridiculous" I hear Malfoy say.

"Mr. Longbottom, would you care to give us an example." "ok.." Neville says shyly "Now, Neville what is it you fear the most?" Neville whispers something so quietly "I'm sorry what was that?" "Professor Snape" Neville says this time loud enough for the whole class to hear "Oh yes Professor Snape" Professor Lupin lets out a light chuckle "frightens all"

"I believe you live with your grandmother, correct?" "Yes but I don't want that boggart to turn into her either." He says nervously "Not to worry, i want you to picture her clothes and just her clothes very clearly" He goes to whisper something in Neville's ear

Professor Lupin unlocks the closet and professor Snape walks out "Ridikulus" All of a sudden he's wearing a red handbag and green clothes, I can't help but laugh.

"Wonderful! Everyone form a line" As people go on eventually it was Harry's turn. Professor Lupin opens the door and at first nothing comes out until black smoke starts leaving a dementor Professor Lupin quickly jumps in front of the dementor and it changes into a full moon wait what a full moon? Why would his fear be a full moon I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a balloon deflating

"Already everyone, that's enough for today. Sorry, Sorry, you can only have so much of something fun"

I was sitting in the conmen room when Malfoy comes to sit next to me "what do you want?" "What are you doing" he asks "Why does it matter? I'm just some filthy half-blood right?" I Malfoys eyes seemed to widen when I said that, I get up to leave when "Wait! Y/N listen I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I-" Y/N? Why is he using my given name?  And is he actually apologizing? No nvm I will not forgive him "Doesn't matter you still said it, and it's too late now" I grab my book "At least tell me where you're going." "Stargazing." I say as I close the door.