Chapter 12

I return to the Slytherin common room

"Where were you?" Asks Pansy "Professor Lupin needed to talk to me about my papers, that's all"

"Y/N i know somethings happening that you're not telling me" oh god not now I look away to not make eye contact "It's nothing" I hope she doesn't notice my lie "No its something, what is it?"

"I cant say, ok? I'll tell you soon" I say "promise?" Pansy says holding up her pinky "promise."

And suddenly an owl taps my shoulder "what is it?" She asks me "I'm not sure." I respond

Y/N quickly come to my office

That was all it said, but from the messy writing I could tell it was Remus "I- uh I'll be back I swear" I tell her "mhm whatever"

~~~

"Hello? Professor?" I say slowly entering his office "Y/N wonderful, we have to hurry I will explain on the way just look what the map."

On the map it showed Peter, Ron, Harry and Hermione and only a few feet away was Sirius, most likely in animagus form

"Follow me and bring the map."

We began walking towards where it showed Harry and everyone else on the map, until

"Remus! Peters running towards the whomping willow and they're chasing him!" But then I see something entirely different "Remus!! They're all around the whomping willow! And Sirius is there!"

"The whomping willow? Sirius Merlin we must hurry then!"

"Professor where are you going! What if the willow hits you!" I ask worried "I wont now follow me."

Reluctantly I follow him into the tunnel or whatever it is. "Remus, where are we?" The house is dark and creepy -most likely abandoned- "shh don't talk." He whispers.

We continue walking towards a door when I begin hearing voices "Expeliarmus!" I hear Remus say as he holds his wand infront of Sirius "professor Lupin? What's going o-" but before he could finish Remus was lowering his wand and pulling Sirius into a tight hug. All I could go was watch in awe, too peoples in love who haven't seen each other for 12 years reunited.

"No! I trusted you! And all this time- all this time you've been helping him!" Hermione says then turns to look at Ron and Harry "He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes!" What? "Hermione! Please, let me explain" Remus pleads "Harry! Don't trust him, he's been helping Black into the castle, he wants you dead!"

"How long have you known?" Remus asks "Since professor Snape started the lesson on werewolf's" I am still standing in the corner watching "You truly are the brightest witch of your age. Y/N would you please get the rat."

I don't say anything but slowly walk towards Harry "Y/N? You- you've been helping him?" Harry is very clearly shocked "Harry please don't make this difficult, just give me the rat" I say "Scabbers? Why do you want Scabbers?!?"

Remus let out a sigh "Mr. Weasley that is not just a rat, that is a wizard" Ron looked at him as if he were mad "You truly are mad! Scabbers has been in my family for-" Remus cuts him off "12 years? Quite a long time for a common garden rat isn't?"

I begin to walk closer to Harry "Stay back! Don't come near me!" He yells at me "How do you think our parents would feel? That you're betraying them?" I sigh "Harry please! Just give me Peter!" I say only just then realizing I said Peter instead of the rat

"Peter who in the Merlin's balls in Peter?" Peter begins squealing "Merlin Harry! Its Peter Pettigrew! Just trust me!" Ron hold Peter even tighter "You're both mad! Peter Pettigrew is dead" He yells