Chapter 2

Hagrid told me we had to stop to pick up my twin brother, i was very excited but I was confused when we arrived to a house on a rock in the middle of the sea.

When Hagrid knocked down the door there was one boy, he was pretty chubby, I assumed he was my brother.

Then I noticed a man and woman, the man was holding a gun. I stepped back in fear "Harry is that you? You've gained some weight since the last time I saw you as a baby" Hagrid said

"I'm not Harry" the boy said, both me and Hagrid were confused until we saw a skinny boy walk out from behind a wall "I am" he said quietly.

He looked just like me i assumed he thought that i looked just like him considering once he looked at me his eyes widened, I sat there while Hagrid explained everything to Harry.

It was morning by the time we arrived where Hagrid said he took me and Harry to a shop with no sign and it looked empty until we walked in.

"hello there Hagrid the usual?" A man said "No thank you, I am on official Hogwarts business I need to get Mr and Mrs Potter their stuff, lots of shopping."

The man's eyes widened "Bless my soul it's Harry and y/n Potter!" Me and Harry looked at each other, we still hadn't said anything to each other.

The man proceeded to shake both our hands very aggressively, I could just hear the whispers.

Once we left I saw a brick wall "Hagrid how is it those people know who we are?" Harry asked. "I'm afraid I'm not the right person to tell you" Hagrid said.

He proceeded to take us to get a bunch of school stuff. We arrived in front of a shop oliveanders wands.

"Ok well I'll be right back, you two go get your wands." Me and Harry walked in "Um Harry," I said, he turned to look at me. "Have you ever done magic or is this your first time hearing about this too?"

"Its my first time hearing about this my or our aunt and uncle never told me about it." I immediately stopped walking.

"Our aunt and uncle?!?" I said shocked "You lived with them?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes who'd you live with" He asked.

"A random muggle family" more like a shit muggle family.

"Well you probably had a better time then me"

"I doubt it" I said.

Then a man came out from the walls on a ladder "well if it isn't Harry and y/n potter" the man said.

"Does everyone know us?" I whispered to Harry "I guess so." he whispered back.

"Sir what is this shop exactly?" I asked "A wand shop of course, come here try some wands it feels like yesterday when your mother and father came to get there wands." he said

"Do we pick it?" Harry asked "Oh no no no the wand picks the witch or wizard." We looked at each other confused.

"Come on then," he handed us two wands "try them out."

I swished mine and broke one lamp and Harry broke the other, hopefully we wouldn't have to pay for those.

"Well those are most definitely not the right ones." He picks out another one.

We ended up trying 2 more until we found the perfect one. "Wow how Intriguing," The strange man said.

"Why?" Harry asked "Because these wands have a feather from the exact same phoenix that gave you that scar mister Potter." We were both confused, again. That seemed to be happening a lot today, considering neither of us knew what was going on.

Then we heard the door open "y/n, Harry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" we heard Hagrid say I looked around too see two white owls "They're twins, I assumed they would be perfect"

We left the shop and finally stopped waking once we reached a bridge. "Oh I better get goingP then, tight schedule, here you go."

He handed us a paper that read, platform 9 3/4 "What?" I said "But Hagrid there's no pla-" Harry looked to see Hagrid gone.

Both of us arrived at the train station, we looked around for platform 9 3/4 but there was nothing. "Do you know what to do?" I asked Harry "nope."

We spotted a boy going trough a wall in between platform 9 and 10, Harry looked around to see If anyone noticed but no one did.

I walked up to a lady with orange hair. "Excuse me umm could we get help?" I asked "Of course dear! Tt's my son Ron's first time too, all you have to do is run in between platform 9 and 10, it might look scary, if it does just run towards it." The woman said.

I hesitated at first but then ran trough and found myself staring at a beautiful black train. Harry came in after me and we both went on to the train.

We sat down in a empty compartment and started taking about how horrible our life's at home were. "Excuse me could I sit here all the other compartments are full" it was the boy we met earlier, Ron was it? "Sure" Harry said.

"I'm Ron, Ronald Weasley" he said, the boy was scrubby and had dirt on his nose, from the size of his clothes I guessed they were hand me downs.

"I'm Harry Potter and this is my sister y/n Potter" Harry said "Hi " I waved my hand.

The boys eyes light up  "D-do you have the scar?" he asked my brother lifted his hair to show his scar "wicked!" Ron said.

All three of us were talking when we saw a lady with a cart "Anything of the trolly?" She said "Nope I'm all set" Ron said lifting a sandwich out of his pocket.

"We'll take the lot." Harry took out money from his pockets.

A few minutes later Ron was about to do a spell to turn his rat yellow but then a girl came in "has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost his." she asked

"Nope." Ron said "Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." She said while sitting down next to me.

"Sunshine daisys buttermellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" He swished his wand but nothing happened, the girl laughed.

"If your laughing how about you do something" Ron spat "Fine then," she pulled out her wand and pointed it to Harry's face "oculus reparoo."

All of a sudden Harry's glasses were as good as new, she got up to leave but then came back. "you've got dirt on your nose, by the way." She pointed at Ron's nose.

The rest of the train ride was fun we mostly talked and ate candy.

(A/n) so far I've only wrote 2 chapters and my hands already hurt so bad