Chapter 13

I'm gonna have a 3rd person part with just wolfstar for the beginning of this chapter

Remus walked back into Hogwarts and went straight to the hospital-wing

Mme Pomfry checked him up too make sure no bones were broken and he was in good health and luckily nothing too bad had happened last night except for a few scratches

Just as he was walking out of the hospital wing Sirius quickly runs in to find him "Remus remus! Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" Remus was still in shock that Sirius was even there "Sirius, Hey, I'm fine, just a few small scratches like always" Sirius lets out a deep breath which he seemed to have been joking and hugged him. Remus heart started beating faster and he felt as tho he was back in Year 5 with a stupid little crush.

"Can we talk" asked Sirius "Of course" Sirius led them to the corner of the room "Remus I know it's been years but I- I missed you so much. Merlin sometimes you were all I could think about, all I wanted. I know it's difficult to just go back to normal after all that happened but I just need you to know that I never stoped loving you and that even if you're not ready I'll wait until you, I'll wait hundreds of years for you Remus."

Remus didn't know what came over him but he immediately pulled Sirius in and kissed him Merlin how he missed this feeling "You don't have to wait, I don't want to wait anymore" Remus said right before kissing Sirius again

They both pull apart "Remus?" Sirius said "mhm" "I was wondering if you'd want to move in with me, like me, you, Y/N and Harry." Remus smiles "I'd love to" Remus could feel his heart beating 

Mme Pomfrey fake coughed "It's wonderful to see you again Sirius, but I would appreciate if you could act slightly more mature now that you are grown men, correct?"They both laughed at that "yep sorry we'll stop"

"Remus don't you have a class to teach?" She asks "Tomorrow, I have a class to teach tomorrow." He says "I have to go before any students see me, especially with these clothes, I'll see you later ok?" He says "mk bye"

HEHEHE wolfstar>>>you

I finally finished shopping for Sirius so I went back to Hogwarts

Sirius got his own chamber like the rest of teachers at Hogwarts until he could go back so I went to find him there

"Sirius I got the clothes." I yell "finally, thank you.

"Ok well you have fun with these I have something I need to go do"

~~~~~~

"Pansy!! Where are youuu?" I say entering my dorm "you're back! Took you long enough!"

"Where's Draco?" I ask "Probably in his dorm, why?" She says "just need to ask him something."

I grab a piece of parchment and a quill and begin writing

Draco,
I need to talk to you about something meet me at the astronomy tower at 4pm
-Y/N

4pm comes and I'm waiting at the astronomy tower "you needed me?" Oh thank god "Draco, do you think if Sirius Black wasn't a criminal your mother would speak to him?" I ask hoping this isn't too personal "Possibly, but most likely not, why do you ask?" It was worth the try "nothing never mind" I say

"Y/N are you ok?" Why wouldn't I be ok "yeah, why?" I ask "you completely disappeared yesterday, even Pansy didn't know where you had went" shit what do I say "I was with Harry, we don't hang out much so I decided to spend the day with him" that wasn't a total lie

"Why didn't pansy know tho?" He sounds like he knows I'm lying "I guess I just forgot to tell her" my heart was beating, should I tell him? "Y/N i know you weren't with Harry yesterday because I saw him with Weasley and Granger, and you weren't there."

Fuck fuck fuck, I could tell him, I mean it's gonna be in the prophet soon anyways "Fine, I- its a long story"

"I have time" doesn't he have friends? "You know how Sirius Black was here at Hogwarts?" He nodded "Well yesterday I was with professor Lupin, I can't give much details, but we found out that Peter Pettigrew was alive and that Sirius is innocent, anyways we found Pettigrew -which was apparently an animagus and was hiding as Ron's rat- and we-" he stopped me "Exuse me- did you just say Weasleys rat was a supposedly dead man?"

"That's exactly what I said, so we turned him In to Dumbledore and Sirius is now free. Oh he's also living in Hogwarts." Draco was gaping at me.

"Okay, why are you telling me this?" He asks still surprised "it's going to be in The Prophet soon so I figured instead of continuing to lie to you, I would just tell you" I say "he's quite good looking if I do say so myself" I joke

"Is he now, think you'll land yourself a 30 year old man?" He says "mhm I could get anyone is the world, considering how beautiful I am." I say flicking my hair "if you'd like I could set you up with a very rich man," At this I suck in a breath "hmm how would you like, perhaps Dumbledore?"

I let out a breath and throw a pillow at him it "Piss off! All I'm saying is Sirius and Remus are two very fine 30 year olds"

"Oh? Professor Lupin too? Maybe you just like older men, it's ok Y/N I'll find a way to set you up with Dumbledore."

"Dracooo! Stop it with Dumbledore!"

"Never!" He says "You just love Dumbledore sooo much, maybe you should marry him."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I tell him

"Make me." I begin to blush, but I say nothing "That's what I thought, Anyways we could put Dumbledore in a-mmfh" Out of impulse I decided to kiss Draco, shit! I decided to kiss Draco. "Shit! I'm sorry! Merlin, just pretend that didn't happen" I say after pulling back. Draco is looking at me a way a can not read "I don't wanna ruin our friendship -or is this even a friendship?- I don't know"

"Y/N! It's fine, don't overthink it. You didn't do anything wrong." He reassures me

"Are you sure? Does that mean we can still be friends or whatever?" I ask "I don't really want to be friends." Oh. Ok, I went through the first 2 years of Hogwarts without him, I could do the rest.

"Oh, that's fine." I say a bit sadly

"I want to be more than friends." He says leaning in to kiss me again

What?! He then kisses me in a way that was different then before when I kissed him, this was more gently and bloody hell why are his lips so soft?!? I pull away for a second "what do you mean? More than friends?" I act dumb "Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I mean, Y/N will you be my girlfriend" he asks

I kiss him again before saying "Yes. Yes I'll be your girlfriend"

A/N!!!
🤢🤮 EWWW!! I absolutely hate writing this, but I don't feel like writing anything else. ALSO there's this girl I like and she in another state rn so I can't text her cause she's busy and writing lovey dovey stuff is just making me want to kms more then I already do. Some one help solve my love life. BACK TO THE POINT I need people to tell me what to add to this bc I'm running out of ideas and don't know what to do 😜 Help.