Chapter 7: year 3

Finally, after spending to months at with my "family" I get to come back to Hogwarts

When I arrive to the station I immediately start looking for Pansy

There was aurors stationed everywhere, probably because of Sirius Black

I spot Pansy standing next to Mr and Mrs Parkinson  holding hands with Theodore Nott- WAIT THEODORE NOTT?!?  Theodore Nott is a Pureblood in fourth year his family is very wealthy but even tho he's rich he is a massive snob I couldn't seem to understand why Pansy would want it be with him ugh

I decided I wasn't going to bother her and I would wait inside the train instead

"PANSY!!" I scream as she walks into the train. She lets out a screech oh fear "WH- Oh Omg Y/N! You scared me! " She says as she pulls me into a hug "I missed you." She says "Me too, but it looks like you've been keeping company" I tease "I-I um-" She starts stuttering all flustered "Come  on, let's go find a carriage and we can talk about this there."

After finding a empty carriage we sit and I start asking questions "WHY NOTT he's a total snob" "Y/N listen" she says lowering her voice "I-I didn't have a choice, it was my parents the- they  uh think this might get us some good deals with the Notts" "Thank Merlin. I thought you had went and fallin for him" "No way! He's sooo annoyi-"

"Get out!" Ugh Malfoy "Again? Really? Can't you find your own carriage?" "No, there's no empty ones left" "Maybe you should have thought about that before arriving late" I refused to move this time I let him once I would not agai- "Please" he said in a low raspy tone Wait- did the Draco Malfoy just say please  "W-What" I was shocked by my own "please" he said even softer "I-I FINE but this is the last time!"  I say grabbing my luggage's and leaving the carriage

Considering all the other carriages were full Pansy and I found ourselves sitting next to "professor R.J. Lupin" "What?" I ask confused "That's his name, Professor R.J. Lupin" Pansy states "Do you think he's asleep?" "Looks like it why?" "What was that?!?" She whisper yells "what was what?" "What happened in the carriage with Draco" "What? What do you mean"
"You started blushing and stuttering, yiu looked like you couldn't breath" wha? Oh oh, is that how I looked "No" I let out a chuckle "No I didnt." "Yes you did, you completely did" "Pansyyy, no I didn't, just say I didn't so I don't throw myself off the astronomy tower" I would "I could, but I don't wanna lie" if Pansy noticed I'm sure Malfoy noticed something too. "You know, I think I'm gonna go say hi to Harry I'll be back in a minute." "Ok cya"

I start walking towards Harry's carriage when I bump Into someone. Oh Merlin save me "Move Filthy Half-Blood" Malfoy has a grin on his face as he says it.

I don't respond I push past him to get to Harry but before I can, tears are already spilling.

Being a half-blood in Slytherin is very very difficult and I constantly get mocked for it which also makes me very sensitive towards it.

I lean against the wall to catch my breath when someone says "Y/N? What's wrong? What happened?" It was Harry "I- it doesn't matter" I say wiping my tears "No, it does, we may not talk a lot but you're still my sister." Harry has a look of concern on his face "M-Malfoy h-" "Malfoy! Bloody Malfoy! Oh I'm gonna kill him! What did he do?" "He um he called me a filthy half-blood- and I know it should matter to me but I guess it kinda does. And please, don't do anything just leave it" "but-" "please" "Fine, but come sit with us."

"Hey, I'm back and I brought Y/N." says Harry "Hi Y/N!" Hermione waves at me "hi." I say shyly
"Harry mate, can u speak with you?" "Yeah course" Harry and Ron leave the compartment but I could still hear them.

"Mate I told you to stop bringing her around us" "Ron, she's my sister you can't just expect me to stop talking to her." "Maybe you should, Cmon Harry, she's a Slytherin and she's always spending her time around Parkinson. They're probably just trying to get information out of us, why else would she be hanging out with us" "I don't know? Maybe because I'm her brother?!?" "Whatever, but if anything happens because of her, I told you so."

"Y/N, are you ok?" Hermione sounded worried but why- oh I was too busy listening to Harry and Ron to realize that I had started crying again "Listen Ron doesn't mean any harm, he's just- well he's just Ron" Says Hermione "Ok well i uh I think I'm gonna go back now, bye." "Oh ok Bye"

"I'm back." I say as I sit next to Pansy "Finally, it took you sooo long" "shh! What was that?" The train had stopped "Merlin, why is it so cold?" The window had frozen and our compartment door started opening there was this black shadow like figure "Y/N! what's happening! Y/N!" The last thing I hear is a scream.

I open my eyes to see a tall man sitting in front of me "what was that?" My whole body felt sore "That Ms. Potter was a dementor, one of the guards of Azkaban, it was most likely searching the train for Sirius Black" he sucked in a tight breath. "Take this chocolate, it'll help. Pardon me I'm gonna go have a chat with the driver."

"Did that happen to you too?" I ask Pansy "What me? No, but I felt like I would never feel cheerful again." "But someone was screaming" "No one was screaming Y/N."