Chapter 20

THE THIRD TASK

we've already been told it's a maze, they told use that it gets very nasty in there, that our main point is to get to the cup. Whoever gets the cup wins the Tournament.

Sirius and Remus are here, apparently Regulus is also an animagus so he's transformed into a cat to watch.

Moody gives me directions for the first few parts.

"10, 9," the same countdown as before "1!"

I run and run and run, until I hear screams, it sounds like a girl so I expect it's Fleur, then I see a red light fired in the air, which means someone has quit.

I keep running until I bump into Harry

"What the- shit" I hear a scream coming from near by this time more deep

"I- I think Krum a been hexed or something, his eyes were red and raged." Harry tells me

"Cool? Hurry your ass up." I say, continuing to run.

We eventually see Krum attempting to kill Cedric, Harry sends a curse at him and helps Cedric up

"Thank you." Cedric says, before we can see what happens, a piece of the maze begins dragging Cedric by the leg

"Help! HELP! Harry please!" Harry does nothing but stare, I am now confused

"Help him!" I yell knowing I could help too

Harry goes to help him and gets him out of the trap, that's when we notice, we've found the cup, all three of us.

We all look at eachother "together?" Harry suggests, me and Cedric nod.

The cup takes us to a cemetery "where is this?" I ask

"We need to leave! Now!" Harry yells, but it's too late.

Cedric is up holding his wand "who are you! Stand back!" He says

I hear a slight voice, "kill the spare." A light flys at Cedric, and he drops to the ground. Dead.

"No! NO!" Harry yells

Before either of us can do anything, a force pins us against a cemetery and holds us.

"Crucio!" Someone yells at us.

My body feels like it's on fire, like all my bones are breaking.

It's some random man, and what I assume is a baby in his harms, he takes of the spell and reaches a large cauldron.

He throws some things in it which I don't hear, but I do hear some "blood of a servant." He cuts of his hand

I stare in shock, then looking away from the scene. "Blood of the enemy." He walk to Harry and cuts his arm.

"No! Don't hurt hi-" my mouth shuts

All I see is a bunch of fog, and then. A figure forms, a bald noseless figure.

"Ahh, Harry Potter, how wonderful it is to see you again." He says

That's when I realize. Voldemort, he's here, standing right in front of me, alive. And ugly, but alive.

Suddenly, a bunch of people wearing masks and black robes appear.

Voldemort turns to face them.

"My faithful servants, not so faithful are you? It's been 14 years, and not one of you have tried to find me." He says "not even you, Lucius."

I don't hear anything else. I'm not listening, it's Draco's father, kneeling to Voldemort, he'd be devastated.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I see that Harry is no longer being held hostage, but hiding